Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Southern Border Heats Up Once Again

Southern Border Heats Up Once Again

May 13, 2011
    Talking Points: 5/13

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4694290/ariz ... t_id=87485
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

obama
    this is no joke I saw you on Tv . you thinkl this is funny think again. w Obama why don't you go & live In Az & see what it like you don't have the B//// but american have to live like this
    the wh has a fence around it ? & they have your men around the wh
    why ? are you worry ? so why don't Az have help In my book don't look to run for President again
    I would like to see mr Trump Run . & I also say you are worry about Mr Trump you should be he know what to do to save Our country . & he don't lie like you & the Wh do
    Again this is no joke . I feel so sorry for Az to Az you do what you have to do to save your town or city I would
    No amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If the whole United States citizenry are not pissed off then they are NOT PAYING ATTENTION.

And I would like to know when and where America has cut off any or all of the cultures of the Mexican people. They have a whole month of Hispanic recognition and like others in this country they have another day of celebration and that is Cinco De Mayo. These perpetrators preach nothing but hate, and at the same time call us the "racists".

And "white" America does have a CULTURE. It is they are just too damn stupid and ignorant to know these things, as are the people that give them support.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

When will this madness end? There is no excuse for this! Illegal immigration is way out of hand and has been for too many years!