Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The whole thing makes me sick.

First the stop illegal invasion video. It appears that the group that is racist is the hispanics. the Minutemen are not the KKK of old. The Minutemen have many races involved and try never to use armed force.

The minuteman video looks like it was made up to make the minutemen look like red-neck racists. If it is true then the minutemen involved should be turned over to the police just as all illegals should be.

The illegal invasion needs to be stopped by our govenment. It is a shame that our politicans are in the pay of the Mexican government and drug smugglers.

Banned
    THATS THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY IF WE DONT PUT A STOP TO THIS TODAY TOMMORRO AND YEARS TO COME

Funny how they think the Minutemen are KKK, yet they are dressed in military garb, have their faces covered and have signs with obscenities. They are obviously confused. And, why aren't they protesting in their own country????????????

Invasion

I have also wondered why they do not protest in Mexico or what ever country they come from .. Is it that the us GVT has given them the rights to protest here but they are afraid of their own Governments ??
    I really don't think GVT from other countries would allow this type of protest but would be considered as a terror attack and be delt with accordingly .

THAT is VERY disturbing. I'd like to know where that was filmed.

If this situation is not solved, our country will look like that and worse in the future; a full on civil war.
    RDR