Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sunday Protest in Boise Idaho

Cadidate Robert Vasquez for Idaho's 1st Congressional District holding counter protest. Idaho's Primary election will be on May 23rd. Visit his website at www.vasquezforidaho.org.

Robert Vasquez being interviewed at park where protest began.

Robert Vasquez and supports gearing up for the begining of protests.

Campaign Manager Ronalee Linsenmann debating with BSU student of illegal immigration issue.

They think that the Mexican flag should be flown EQUAL to the American flag.
    [img]ttp://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5874/2163/640/100_4996.jpg[/img]

They places the Mexican flag ABOVE the American flag.

Rough translation that I found was "the race is nuesta cause"

Police pushing back away from State House.

Making their way down to the State House from park.

http://www.vasquezforidaho.org./

I've seen some coverage on this guy. He seems pretty cool!

He is cool.

He is really cool. He was the only candidate their to protest yet if you look to the other candidates, they say THEY are the best to fight the illegal immigration. If so, why weren't they their? Especially in Idaho Robert is the only one who can really address the illegal immigration issue. He has been fighting this since 1993 or more. I have learned alot since I have worked on his campaign. We really need to get Robert elected so he will have more resources to fight the illegal issue. Bay Buchanan and Sen. Tom Tancredo both support him and want him elected. Spread the word you your friends!

your translation is wrong, it reads "the race is our cause"

The first pictures are form our side and the last ones seem to be from the illegal's side.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanx for pointing out the bad translation. That day I posted I had a million things to do and I still had to work at our family ATV shop! Just imagine my day! The last pics are what really anger us. "The race is our cause"? That makes it sound like they want to turn us into Mexico! That just infuriates (if I spelt that wrong, sorry, spelling in my weakness) us! Their cause should be coming into American LEGALLY! When you see all of those thousands of people supporting illegal immigration, I have a few thoughts.

1) In Idaho, I am sure that if we checked that crowd, that at least half would be here illegally and should be deported.

2) How can those legal immigrants possibly in that crowd, allow what is happening to continue! They did it the honest way and here they are wanting the illegals to get a free ride.

3) how misguided most of them are. One guy interviewed said that he had to support his race. His race should be the American people! It is just like Theodore Roosevelt said

"...this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people." He wrote that in 1907.

I am 100% against the illegal immigration and so is Vasquez. If the last pictures don't cause anyone concern, then they are simply perpetuating the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    http://www.vasquezforidaho.org./

I've seen some coverage on this guy. He seems pretty cool!
    Robert is a cool guy. When he ran the first time a few years back, it was noted on Free Republic.

He never received one donation, I sent him a check, and afterwards he called, and thanked me. I was the only one that had cared enough to donate to his campaign. Now, I am doing the same thing, donating to his campaign and hoping he gets elected. He has appeared with Tom Tancredo at several of his rallies. The one I remember was in Las Vegas, Nev.

People will not go wrong if they vote for him. I live in Washington, and so far no one has stepped up to the plate to do away with Maria Cantwell, senator from Washington. She has voted for CAFTA, and also amnesty, guest worker for the illegals. The republican running against her, is no better than she is. I got a letter asking for donations, and instead wrote back and asked him his stand on illegal immigration and free trade agreements. His answer was, yes something needs to be done about the illegal immigration, and This state depends on trade etc. That is the same answer I get from both the senators. Just has an R in front of his name is the only difference, his policies are the same as the Democrats.

Robert seems to be a great guy! I encourage everyone to check him out, and donate to his campaign. He's the real deal!