Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Super Sized Illegal Immigration

This is why I stopped going to fast food franchises over 5 years ago.Besides I make better burgers and pizza at home!

To work in any fast food or regular restaurant, employees used to have be screened for infectious diseases and parasites before starting work and then yearly there after...but I have been told that in California that's no longer the case. No doubt big businesses have had a hand in writing legislation to stop this health practice so they could freely hire illegals to handle YOUR food at a huge PROFIT for the employer and at a huge health risk for the public!

The evidence of how devastating this is, is all around us! Since infectious disease and parasite screening has been left out of the hiring process by food chains, the outbreaks of infectious food born diseases has exploded!! There is only one reason why the restaurant industry would want these practices stopped...because they KNOW none of their ILLEGAL employees would get a clean bill of health and a green light to work handling food LEGALLY in this country if the laws to protect public health were still intact!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    To work in any fast food or regular restaurant, employees used to have be screened for infectious diseases and parasites before starting work and then yearly there after...but I have been told that in California that's no longer the case. No doubt big businesses have had a hand in writing legislation to stop this health practice so they could freely hire illegals to handle YOUR food at a huge PROFIT for the employer and at a huge health risk for the public!

The evidence of how devastating this is, is all around us! Since infectious disease and parasite screening has been left out of the hiring process by food chains, the outbreaks of infectious food born diseases has exploded!! There is only one reason why the restaurant industry would want these practices stopped...because they KNOW none of their ILLEGAL employees would get a clean bill of health and a green light to work handling food LEGALLY in this country if the laws to protect public health were still intact!
    Ditto JB! To add insult to injury most of these modern day slave owners, aka fast food owner/operators, are multi-millionaires. They know exactly what they are doing and they are reaping huge profits from exploiting this nation’s rule of law!

When they get caught, they simply claim they follow the rules and didn’t know they were hiring illegal invaders!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead

Ditto JB! To add insult to injury most of these modern day slave owners, aka fast food owner/operators, are multi-millionaires. They know exactly what they are doing and they are reaping huge profits from exploiting this nation’s rule of law!

When they get caught, they simply claim they follow the rules and didn’t know they were hiring illegal invaders!
    This seems to be the only country in the world that rewards ignorance or rewards someone claiming ignorance. It's time to let ignorance in all of its shapes and forms reap what it's really worthy of.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)