Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The Supreme Court on Habeas Corpus

The Supreme Court on Habeas Corpus

Habeas Corpus and the fifth amendment have been suspended - for all of us. Just name a person an enemy combatant and there go their rights. Under the "home grown terrorist act" recently based by the democratically controlled congress - every Americans rights have been eroded. Why have a constitution?

I cannot believe what Scalia said in the last minute. "If we extend habeas corpus to us citizens, then we have to extend it to anyone who CLAIMS to be a citizen..,(ergo we shouldnt extend it to anyone). Unbelievable that a US justice could say such a bonehead thing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnqtBsGJxYk&NR=1
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It makes me wonder what kind of world this will be for my children. The entire government has gone nuts.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)