Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sweden, Islam & No Go Areas

90% unemployment among those who are there "to make Sweden people rich". Yes, 90% - this is not a typographic error. Fox news video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrfLjozo8NM

It is is really interesting owing to the fact that Sweden suffers from the lack of workforce (well, only according to their govt.).

Edit: Edited for clarity.

Interesting video.

I have a question for you:

Re:
    those who are there to make Sweden people rich.
    On what basis do you presume that their presence necessarily 'make Sweden people rich'. By my observation, it appears that the Swedish government has to outlay significant resources not just to house and educate these people, but, then has to deal with the 'spillover' when these groups of people fail to assimilate into Swedish society and rebel - sometimes violently.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Interesting video.

I have a question for you:

Re:
    those who are there to make Sweden people rich.
    On what basis do you presume that their presence necessarily 'make Sweden people rich'. By my observation, it appears that the Swedish government has to outlay significant resources not just to house and educate these people, but, then has to deal with the 'spillover' when these groups of people fail to assimilate into Swedish society and rebel - sometimes violently.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrfLjozo8NM

PhredE, I totally agree with you on that. Mea culpa, I have used that phrase in ironic way. I will put it into quotation marks.

Ah, that occurred to me after I posted that might be the case.
    I totally see what you mean. Sorry for the interruption...

(...from another adherent of ironic humor)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)