Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Temecula Rally: Pictures and Highlights

I posted this at the SaveOurState Forum website, enjoy the pics. The rally at TVHS took place 5/5/2006, day of Sink Hole De Mayo and it was my third rally.

{snip}

Just as I promised, here are the pictures and information regarding the rally at Temecula Valley High School. I had a blast exposing the teens and public in Temecula about the illegal alien invasion.

Temecula Valley High School

THE GOOD GUYS

THE OPEN BORDER CRAZIES

Cute girl, but she's a dumb blonde thinking we should have open borders.

That's her car so if you see this, tell her what side are you on? America or Mexico.

Yep, they hate other cultures! I believe that's the American culture they're hating!

Don't Hate Just Appreciate

Hey buddy, what are you writing? Go home and play some X-Box instead of bothering us.

A Mexican Supremacist's new ride. I wonder where he gets the money from?

A good close up on this guy's face. Pretty, isn it?

Sorry, this is the USA and not Mexico. BTW, Scion suck ass!

Damn Anarchists!
    �Whatever is good to know is difficult to learn." ~~Greek Proverb

And some more pics...

Banned
    Alright, I already know I'm too old to say this but that woman is HOT! Too bad she's so stupid, I might have found her attractive

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Alright, I already know I'm too old to say this but that woman is HOT! Too bad she's so stupid, I might have found her attractive
    I say she's the hottest girl at the rally in Temecula. I wish I have her number! I'm not worry because I know we have some better ones in our side. Believe me, I know there are out there.

lol I love the commentary at the bottom of each pic.

She Bear

Quote Originally Posted by SheBear74
    lol I love the commentary at the bottom of each pic.

She Bear
    I made up the commentary, it fits perfectly with the pics. I'm hoping there's more rallies such this one in Temecula. We seriously need to rally near high school and college campus more often. Like any cause or movement, we need a strong youth presence to make our voices heard at institutions. They are the future of America. MECHA and groups like La Raza, have a strong youth branches throughout this country, why don't we have one for our side? Where is it?

Well, its time now for the ALIPAC groups in the schools.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I think her daddy probably owns a landscape or construction company!!!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Robert, thank you for your action on MAY FIFTH. And thank you for posting the pics.

As far as that woman with the 'melons" goog gawd ... we should take her captive.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Quote Originally Posted by KickEmOut
    Robert, thank you for your action on MAY FIFTH. And thank you for posting the pics.

As far as that woman with the 'melons" goog gawd ... we should take her captive.
    Your welcome. This was my third time protesting against illegal immigration and looking forward of doing it again until illegal immigration is solved. I'm just frustrated and angry about this problem.

Are those real or some typical breast implants rich Californian girls like to have? Anyways, we should take her sexy ass and educate her throughly on the illegal alien issue. It seems to me guys and of course, girls like her, are in fact indoctrinated by open border teachers.