Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am writing in Romney's name, or I am not voting.

Romney did us all a favor today. I was washing dishes and that is when I do my deepest thinking, (it is the only time I am ever alone). Huckabee can't be Vice President now. The GOP would never allow it. Romney would tell McCain to stick it. So he won't be Vice President either.
    I think the game got to ugly. Mitt Romney could say he wanted illegal's to go home. You know why? Because he was paying for the elections himself. Not big Corporations. IF you remember McCain kept bringing up the money he had. There was a reason for this. McCain's temper got the better of him and McCain is being paid by corporations and has been for many years. Look at Arizona.
    Now until November McCain is going to have to prove how conservative he is. The damn republican party is. Now is the time to stick to illegal's.
    Now is the time like no other.
    Citizens are jumping ship. Conservatives do not like the illegal situation anymore than we do here at Alipac.
    The best thing that Romney did today was to make McCain, Huckabee and the entire GOP squirm. I still say thank you Mitt Romney. Not lets take advantage of the next 8 months and make the congress and the senate and every damn republican politican squirm
    Lets make them prove, really prove that they are REGAN CONSERVATIVES.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

McCain was being praised by Obama on his stance with Illegal Immigration. Obama was in LA Recently speaking to the Hispanic crowd saying"Si Se Puede." McCain will not change.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

McCain will not change. I refuse to vote for McCain. My friends and family will not vote for McCain. What I am saying is we have the Republicans on the run. Lets take advantage of that fact and try to have some much needed bills passed in Congress while we have them on the run. I never said vote for McCain. He is a liar and a fraud.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12