Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They Just Want To work....

Here is the police camera feed of two illegals shooting this trooper multiple times at a traffic stop. I'm not 100% sure if the trooper survives, due to the fact that when I googled the key words, more than one incident pops up. (Imagine that!)

But hopefully this is the trooper that survives, due to his vest.

Hey, they just want to work, don't you know.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxeuwaYCIuI

Hi Cindy,

Yeah, I watched it. Thanks, and hats off to ya, Cindy, for posting it.

That's a preview of things to come as we transition to the North American Union. Decent and hard working? Yeah, Kennedy and McCain believe their own damn lies.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Cindy,

Help us out here. Where is it reported that the assailants are illegal aliens?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/read ... 562&Disp=0

Found it here. I saw another one but I can't remember where. I will do a search and post the addy if I find it.

Associated Press

TYLER – A Mexican citizen was sentenced to 14 life terms in prison Tuesday after pleading guilty to shooting a state trooper and firing on other officers during a car chase.

Ramon Armando Ramos, 38, must serve two of the sentences consecutively, with the remainder served concurrently.

He would be eligible for parole in 60 years.

Mr. Ramos and Francisco Saucedo, who faces the same charges and is to go on trial next month, are accused of shooting Department of Public Safety Trooper Steven Stone after he pulled them over for speeding and began handcuffing Mr. Ramos for marijuana possession.

The altercation was captured on a video camera in Trooper Stone's patrol car. The officer was shot three times and is still recovering.

Officials say Mr. Ramos and Mr. Saucedo fled the scene and exchanged gunfire with Tyler police officers during a car chase before police were able to stop Mr. Ramos' truck.

Smith County sheriff's Detective Noel Martin said three handguns and an assault rifle were confiscated from the truck.

Mr. Ramos has pleaded guilty in federal court to an immigration violation
    http://link.toolbot.com/wfaa.com/26060

Re: They Just Want To work....

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    Here is the police camera feed of two illegals shooting this trooper multiple times at a traffic stop. I'm not 100% sure if the trooper survives, due to the fact that when I googled the key words, more than one incident pops up. (Imagine that!)

But hopefully this is the trooper that survives, due to his vest.

Hey, they just want to work, don't you know.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxeuwaYCIuI
    another link -
    http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/state/16088506.htm

Man says he shot a state trooper

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

TYLER - A man accused of being involved in a shootout with authorities during a car chase pleaded guilty Wednesday to seriously injuring a state trooper.

Francisco Saucedo was expected to receive a life sentence in exchange for pleading guilty to aggravated assault of an officer.

The charge stems from the shooting of Steven Stone, a Department of Public Safety trooper.

Saucedo and Ramon Armando Ramos were accused of shooting Stone after he pulled them over for speeding in March.

Stone was shot at least three times, including in his chest and shoulder. A video camera in Stone's patrol car captured the altercation.

Ramos and Saucedo fled the scene and exchanged gunfire with Tyler police during a car chase before police could stop Ramos' truck, authorities said.

Three handguns and an assault rifle were confiscated from the truck, and both suspects were wearing body armor, said Noel Martin, a Smith County sheriff's detective.

Saucedo was charged with 13 additional counts of aggravated assault of an officer; the charges are in connection with the shootout with Tyler police.

He's expected to plead guilty to those charges and receive additional life sentences, said Matt Bingham, Smith County district attorney.

Ramos was sentenced to 14 life terms for his part in the shooting.

What Crap

You watch an incident and then assume that with every illegal alien you will be getting crime. Not everyone who crosses over is violent. I would like to see a number of how many troopers were killed since the 1900's. People are extremely desperate to find a better life. More than half of the population in Mexico works for a maximum of 80 dollars per week. What kind of life can you provide your family with that kind of money? Sure you look at the issue in your own perspective and how it affects your country but have you even taken the time to see how NAFTA has effected their economy? We have an issue here and we can't just resolve it by building a wall. People are risking their lives and they know it, so why not at least for once think of what they are going through instead of worring about your selfish self.

Welcome to Alipac troll libbymclibster, I hope our members will enjoy your stay.

Everyone that crosses the border without permission by the US Government is a criminal. That being said, all illegal aliens are criminals.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie said:
    I hope our members will enjoy your stay
    That's a very good line.

Yes, trolls are very entertaining to watch.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast