Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They Took Our Jobs - Immigration Stories You Are Not Supposed to Hear

They Took Our Jobs - Immigration Stories You Are Not Supposed to Hear H-1B H-2B Visas
    Feb.19, 2012

See something? Say Something

Secret Video-Immigration Lawyers teach companies how to steal jobs from USA workers

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Secret Video-Immigration Lawyers teach companies how to steal jobs from USA workers
    This video needs to be passed around for everyone in this country to see, to know who they are, and what they are doing.....These people on this panel need to go. They do not belong in this county they do not deserve to be in this country. Their names and faces should be brandied about and they should be ostracized and haunted until they leave in shame. They are traitors and pimps of the first order to all the people of this country....They don't belong here, and they need to be made an example of. This is what a traitor looks like...I am sending this around and around and around till the sheeple wake up and see it and everyone gets tired of seeing it or till it is burnt into everyone's brain. The companies that go to this seminar and use these practices must be made public....This especially needs to be seen by the thousands of unemployed American workers in this country..They need to know who their enemies are.

I am in total disgust of these sleaze bags......

Okay I am seeing something and I am saying something...!!!
    Last edited by kathyet; 02-26-2012 at 05:02 PM.

working4change
    We need your help here please
    Calls to Indiana to Stop In-state Tuition

http://www.alipac.us/f8/emergency-in...s-move-251846/
    Last edited by working4change; 03-01-2012 at 09:22 AM.