Even the idiot Congressman
who wrote the bill that put them in business agrees

A great way for the US to save money

Fun facts:

1. The TSA now employees over 62,000 people

2. 3,770 TSA employees make over $105,000

3. The only other countries on earth that handle airport screening the way the US does are Romania, Bulgaria and Poland.

There's a simple solution to this: STOP FLYING and let Congress, the airlines and the hotel industry know why.

Support local legislators, like the ones in New Jersey, who are challenging the airport "screenings" with legislation.

Do we really need to fly?

Obviously, medical emergences and wage slavery obligations create exceptions, but taking your kids to DisneyWorld? Going to Las Vegas to party?

Is it really necessary when the federal government is out of control and needs to be brought to heel?

Flying and subjecting yourself and your families to this just encourages them. You might as well put on the blue gloves yourself.

For those who think life would be too boring without the ability to get on a plane and fly somewhere else, you may be suffering from a lack of imagination and/or awareness. Otherwise, if you really can't find 1east 100 enjoyable places to go within 250 miles of where you live, you might consider moving.

I made the decision to stop flying in November (my last flight was in May 0f 2010) and the quality of my life as IMPROVED massively.

Think about it.

A simple way to reduce the deficit, stimulate
the economy, and improve the quality of
life in America:

Dismantle and TSA and send the ladies
and gentlemen who run it packing.

Even the Congressman who wrote the
original bill that put the TSA in business
agrees.

Video:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/1086.html

Kathyet