Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump/Hannity interviews april 14/15 2011

I saw Trump on Hannity tonight so I went to the website and found the videos.

I went to this link and 3 videos came up.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/index.html

edit: found this too:

"This is a rush transcript from "Hannity," April 14, 2011. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/t ... z1JeIJnOOQ

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Trump is a chameleon of many political parties. He was a Democrat, Independent and now self professed Conservative (he must be a member of the Michael Bloomberg political party of the month club). The bad news, like the rest of the herd of RINOs, is that he supports Comprehensive Immigration Amnesty and jobs for illegal aliens, H and L cheap labor visa holders.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Personally I haven't made any choice on who to vote for President, other then I'm NOT voting Obama.

I was told to watch those videos by people I know. Die hard republicans, and even a democrat or two, who have flat out told me that they will switch to Independent to vote for Trump if he doesn't get the Repub Ticket.

If any of the other Republicans are serious about running, they need to step up and step up hard. Other wise they will keep getting drowned out by Trump.