Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Trump Just Destroyed the United States

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump Just Destroyed the United States

WOW!

The border funding bill and executive action recently signed by President Trump are an amnesty for millions of illegal aliens. President Trump opened the door to never ending amnesty through unaccompanied alien children.

Women never get married, they just crank out babies. Sire children all over the place. Child trafficking. Rape bins.

“Ted Kennedy would be proud”

“Don’t defend Trump anymore. Stop it!”

Cannot run country when being invaded and encouraging invasion.

Only putting up 50 miles of fence.

Housing free, food is free, etc.

Has done nothing about all the free benefits they get that we don’t.

Must end freebies to stop flow.

Trump has done more to destroy this country.

I voted for Trump.

Labor becoming worthless.

Budget enough for alcohol.

Trump lies through his teeth. We are going to do this and that.

“Trump gets the gold mine, we get the shaft.”

Tell them you have the matricula card and you get everything.

Borders are a biblical concept.

https://youtu.be/Plf6s-Xoem0
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 02-21-2019 at 05:40 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When Trump gave in and signed that disgusting "Bill"...he threw all the Middle Class under the bus.

He could have signed a C.R. and then did the National Emergency.

THAT IS NO "ART OF THE DEAL"...YOU CAVED!!!

Whatever that creep Jared is working on to increase foreign workers will be another nail in our coffin.

We are overwhelmed with these illegals and foreigners and we are forced to pay for it.

Stop shoving these people down our throats and start getting them off our soil.

I am waiting to see just how great his "tax plan" has helped anybody too.

He is a liar on immigration and stopping it and I am sick of him spewing his "we have a lot of jobs and need people to come here"!

He has allowed DHS to extend TPS for several countries whose citizens have been here for years and years. That is NOT temporary and we want them to go the hell home! We want that program shut down.

He LIED about keeping refugees in Safe Zones on their soil. Now round them up and send them the hell back! We do not want to pay for their childbirth, housing, medical care, welfare and food stamps. We owe them not a damn thing! We already spent trillions in wars in their lousy countries and that is enough! Not one more dime to them! They will continue to fight another 1,000 years. Get them out of here!

If he does not do and about face, stop bringing more refugees here, stop extending TPS and shut down that damn border and that SCAM asylum program...he will not get elected. So I hope a true Republican, who can and WILL save this country, steps forward against him.

They all lie. We are forced to vote for the "lesser of two evils". Well that evil witch Hillary would have sank this country faster within the first 30 days and we would have 500,000 A DAY pouring over the border!

He is a lousy public speaker, he puts his own foot in his mouth. He needs to stop commenting on every damn thing that goes on in this country. Cut the twitter jabs! He needs to stop all his press circus showboating and stop talking about helping every damn foreign country on the planet and get back to your American's First slogan and stop LYING to us and then throwing us under the bus behind closed doors!

I am not happy, and I certainly do not want to see another one of his Rally's spewing his lies to our faces and to those Angel Moms.

First step...FIRE Jared and Ivanka...they are the swamp throwing American's under the bus too!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    WOW!

The border funding bill recently signed by President Trump is an amnesty for millions of illegal aliens. President Trump opened the door to never ending amnesty through unaccompanied alien children.

Women never get martied, they just crank out babies. Sire children all over the place. Child trafficking. Rape bins.

“Ted Kennedy would be proud”

“Don’t defend Trump anymore. Stop it!”

Cannot run country when being invaded and encouraging invasion.

Only putting up 50 miles of fence.

Housing free, food is free, etc.

Has done nothing about all the free benefits they get that we don’t.

Must end freebies to stop flow.

Trump has done more to destroy this country.

I voted for Trump.

Labor becoming worthless.

Budget enough for alcohol.

Trump lies through his teeth. We are going to do this and that.

“Trump gets the gold mine, we get the shaft.”

Tell them you have the matricula card and you get everything.

Borders are a biblical concept.

https://youtu.be/Plf6s-Xoem0
    The key to stopping this is for everyone who voted for Trump to STOP defending him. STOP going to his rallies. STOP making excuses for him. STOP blaming everyone else for what this man is doing. If that happened, we at least would have a chance at turning this around.

It is apparently very hard for some to admit they were duped, they were betrayed. It wasn't hard for me, and yes, I fell as hard as anyone from the day he came down that escalator and made those promises. It wasn't hard for me because I was desperate for something/ someone who could turn this country around (I still am). When I realized I had been betrayed, I was and am even more angry than if a Democrat was in charge. I could expect this from them. I am still desperate for something/someone who can turn this country around, and first step was to admit that Trump will not do that, has no intentions of doing that.

For all those blaming this on Trump being influenced and manipulated.

I don't believe that at all, but even if that be the case, do we want someone who is so easily influenced and manipulated to be in charge of our country? to be so weak they allow the country to be destroyed by their influencers and manipulators?

Now, there are many reasons I don't believe this is all due to influence and manipulation, but do you think Charles Manson and Jim Jones actions were solely caused by the influence and manipulation of their Lieutenants?
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything