Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TSA to the Carpet

Finally someone calls TSA on the carpet
    Powered By YouTube

Is John Pistole really that stupid
    or is he just totally corrupt?

A deranged and un-passported young man from Africa was put on a plane to the US (apparently with official US help) and he happened to have an entirely ineffective explosive in his underwear.

This happened exactly ONCE in the entire 100 plus year of history of aviation.

Therefore now EVERYONE who gets on a plane is an automatic suspect of doing the same thing?

Infants? Six year olds? Elderly people in wheelchairs? Families on their way to Disney World? Troops coming from from Afghanistan? (All targets of abusive searches by John Pistole and his employees.)

Are you serious Pistole? How do you sell this total crap with a straight face?

This is not security. This is not law enforcement. This is not even sanity.

This is a bunch of profoundly mediocre individuals - Janet Napolitano, John Pistole - holding onto to their jobs by being willing to say and do ANYTHING.

Meanwhile, Michael Chertoff - drafter of the PATRIOT Act, head of Homeland Security during the New Orleans disaster, drafter of the "torture is OK" memo - is laughing all the way to the bank.

If there ever were a more contemptible collection of so-called American citizens, it would be hard to imagine them.

The insanity continues.

Young children, pregnant women, cancer
    survivors are still being irradiated daily by
    x-ray machines that have no independent
    testing or monitoring.

Six year olds, elderly in wheelchairs, even
    infants are being subjected to searches you'd
    otherwise have to be a convicted criminal
    in lockdown to receive.

Nothing has changed.

Finally, one Senator has called the TSA on their BS.

He was far too polite, but it's a start.

Watch and share.

Video:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/tsa- ... arpet.html

Kathyet

The more consumers accept the more the TSA will do, in many ways this is a government trial program to observe what the American citizen will stand for and it seems we are failing. This isn't about safety it is about power, the full body search will grow, malls,trains,buses and in time street and private cars.
    The consumer has the power to stop much of this simply by not traveling unless an emergency now I understand short term jobs would be lost or other financial problems but long term the TSA must be stopped otherwise the extremist have won.
    I would much prefer to gamble my survival with a bad guy then have my government take my freedom.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

How can any sane person accept any of this????? It boggles my mind...

TSA orders woman, 95, to remove adult diaper during 45-minute security search

June 27, 2011
    1Share
    USA-SECURITY/PATDOWNS

A woman has filed a complaint with federal authorities over how her elderly mother was treated at Northwest Florida Regional Airport last weekend.

Jean Weber of Destin filed a complaint with the Department of Homeland Security after her 95-year-old mother was detained and extensively searched last Saturday while trying to board a plane to fly to Michigan to be with family members during the final stages of her battle with leukemia.

Her mother, who was in a wheelchair, was asked to remove an adult diaper in order to complete a pat-down search.

“It’s something I couldn’t imagine happening on American soil,â€

Texas Lawmakers AWOL For Vote On TSA Groping Bill

June 26, 2011
    13Share

Despite a massive lobbying effort on behalf of public pressure groups that forced Governor Rick Perry to reverse his position and resurrect a bill that would ban TSA groping in Texas and place it on the special session of the Texas state legislature, lawmakers set to give the bill a hearing today bizarrely went AWOL, and the session was adjourned.

It’s now apparent that the primary culprit behind the fact that lawmakers failed to show up for the vote was none other than Republican Speaker of the House Joe Straus, who labeled the bill “nothing more than an ill-advised publicity stunt,â€

working4change

Well I guess calling them to the carpet worked well!!!!!

TSA Strikes Again: 6-year old Groped Twice

Written on July 11, 2011 by Ann-Marie Murrell
    7Share
    tsa boy

This TSA stuff has officially gotten way out of control.

I’m not sure how intelligent our TSA agents think the (Islamic) terrorists of the world actually are, but I’m pretty sure they’re not so stupid as to try to pull the same terrorist acts twice. The Islamic shoe and underwear and water bottle bombers have moved on; they are planning other ways to kill all-things-Western. So who are TSA agents zeroing in on?

Tiny (non-Islamic) American children, of course.

On their way to a surprise trip to Disneyland, a Kirkland, Washington family’s dream trip ended up being a nightmare as their 6-year old son was singled out for a ‘hand search’ –TWICE– by TSA agents.

“They treated him like he was a terrorist,â€