Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tune In To Lou Dobbs Tonight

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, Be sure to tune into Lou Dobbs tonight. I think you will find it very interesting. I know I will be right on it.We are all going to be in for a shock.

http://www.loudobbs.com

Tonight: Broken Borders

Is our government running a "mini-amnesty" program for criminal illegal aliens? A recent government report says, "Yes." That's because a lack of resources forces state and local authorities to release those criminal illegal aliens onto our streets instead of deporting them. We'll have a special report.

The senate has voted to block a deal that gives some Mexican trucks unfettered access to American highways. The amendment, introduced by Senator Byron Dorgan (D-North Dakota) passed this week 74 to 24. Tonight, we'll be joined by Senator Byron Dorgan.

[Poster Note:
    And Kitty Pilgrim - who is filling in for Lou today said they will also have a discussion with Marsha Blackburn (US Rep R-TN) who has been at the forefront of strong enforcement legislation]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am ticked off about the law suit filed by the swift union to stop ICE from doing its job.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Tune In To LOU Dobbs Tonight

THIS IS PROOF THAT THE IDIOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE IS NOT THE LEAST BIT CONCERNED ABOUT THE SAFETY AND WELFARE OF THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY. AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE IF THEY HAVE A FELONY RECORD, BUT ILLEGALS CAN COMMIT ALL KINDS OF CRIMES AND GET AWAY WITH IT. THESE PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE DEPORTED BUT,THEY ARE NOT. INSTEAD THEY ARE RELEASED BACK INTO SOCIETY TO COMMIT MORE CRIMES. WE ARE BEING FED A BUNCH OF LIES FROM THE WHITE HOUSE AND ON DOWN THE LADDER. WE THE PEOPLE DESERVE BETTER THAN WHAT WE ARE GETTING FROM OUR GOVERNMENT.THEY DON'T REPRESENT US,BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO BUSY TAKING VERY GOOD CARE OF PEOPLE WHO ARE HERE ILLEGALLY!