Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twisted Trash

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Yep, more trash from the criminal web site
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

that web site has been reported as conducting Un-American activities.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think we need to fight against this. We need to fight fire with fire. We need to develop posters like this one which doesn't slur, but tells the truth about what this organization is really about and pass them out. Then we should protest in front of the Aztlan headquarters for spreading lies, deception and the fact that they encourage law breaking.

We have formally reported them twice to DHS for making terroristic threats against American citizens.

What else can we do?

W

DOS attacks
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Here is some more trash about Jim that will make you see red.

http://boards.brownpride.com/showflat.p ... ost1891142

What ? Totally pathetic.

The Southern Poverty Law Center classifies La voz de Aztlan a hate group. Surprisingly that is the ONLY one. Mexica and a whole host of others should be listed but are not. Brownpride.com makes me sick. The language the use over there is deplorable not to mention the avatars should be "X" rated. Their flagrant use of the "N" word is disgusting. This is slander. Where is Mr. Dees on this one?
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    The Southern Poverty Law Center classifies La voz de Aztlan a hate group. Surprisingly that is the ONLY one. Mexica and a whole host of others should be listed but are not. Brownpride.com makes me sick. The language the use over there is deplorable not to mention the avatars should be "X" rated. Their flagrant use of the "N" word is disgusting. This is slander. Where is Mr. Dees on this one?
    "Mr Dees" (I have another name for him) is to busy trying to get us declared a hate group. SPLC is as un American as any group can be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast