Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Undocumented Project You Tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQcHZO53vko

The "Undocumented" project heads directly behind-the-scenes into the world of illegal immigration. We sent our cameras to over 25 cities across the country over 6 months--raising the money ourselves--and have condensed over 320 hours of interviews & adventures into a fast-moving, eye-opening look at one of the biggest cultural phenomenons America has ever known.

Featuring fresh voices from the extremists to those hopelessly stuck in the middle, "Undocumented" goes beyond the media coverage; behind the protest rallies; and before the social & political leaders of organizations representing those affected. Americans today are lured to fall into either the "pro-immigration camp" or "anti-immigration camp" by the various special interest groups and a commercially biased media. Yet these causes are far more complex than simple; there are no black or white (or brown) answers.

Both entertaining and disturbing, "Undocumented" puts human faces on many overlooked problems left in the wake of our country's leadership having ignored our border security problems for too long. As immigration is already a major issue in the 2008 U.S. Presidential elections, "Undocumented" lays out the "unspoken" issues and fears the public doesn't hear about. Political affiliations aside, America's border problems have become a humanitarian issue!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    good video
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know the guy behind this. He's been working his tail off.

Dixie

Dixie:

You can tell he is such a smart American. I truly appreciate his hard work!

WoW this will pack a punch . Can't wait to see it .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I hope he didn't go too soft on us.

I certianly understand the human stuggle, however, it's not exclusive to illegal aliens. There are parts of the US that are so poor, even illegal aliens wouldn't move there. America has their own population of unfortunate people, so we should not be allowing it to move in and take away from America's needy. The needy that we are struggeling to support and assist because of the burden placed on our social programs by illegal immigration. Frankly, I've yet to see an illegal alien here that is more diserving than those starving in Africa.

For 99.99% of illegal aliens, America does not offer a better life, just a different life. Life feels good, if you have A/C but that does not make your life better.

That "better life" bull is just illegal immigration justification propaganda.

Dixie