Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Union and Illegals in Wilmington PICS

http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/inde ... opic=16013

"Well it was a wonderful demonstration because we all lived through it and are uninjured! Woo hoo!!!! Although it was a very tense situation, and several people did get hit or shoved. Basically I did not want to leave, but I knew it was in our best interests to let the police take us to a safer area. We made our point and got tons of press attention immediately. O

nce that was done it was just dangerous to stay on the little hill we chose to "open up" on. Yes, the union members wanted to oppress our free speech. Yes, they had a permit, no, we did not.

The police were mostly great to us, So we were pretty much physically guided and prodded out of the main area. They used their bikes to push us and such. There was not much of a choice in leaving. We counterdemonstrated for another half hour across the street. Then we decided to leave before everyone else started leaving. It was a very quick but very effective demonstration.

We got a lot of press and even recruited a lawyer from San Pedro who is anti-illegal."

school buses brought people to the event

Save our State and Campo Minutemen

Britt Craig, Campo Minutemen AKA Kingfish

Illegal Protester, Naui.

Union "security" dumb as rocks.They stood in front of the the Minutemen and when the Minutemen walked around them, they were confused and had no idea what to do.

Wilmington Calf.
    Had me worried was thinking I might have missed something here in Wilmington, NC.
    Wish everyone would start putting the states when giving towns.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

lol
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the pics and bless you guys who are hitting the bricks!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Well, obviously they don't know how to write the letter "n" or they prefer the Nazi look.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!