Thread: USA

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DS

USA

Subject: GREAT PICTURE USA AIR FORCE RANDOLPH AFB SAN ANTONIO, TX.

Anyone that loves photography will appreciate the precision of the photo. As the jets are probably moving at around 400 mph and you being just right to get the shot at that instant. And that is a hard formation to stay at as the ones in the "S" are just a little graduated degree behind the next one and staying that way to maintain the formation.

Awesome!

[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Debra%20Liljedahl/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/!CID__3297B7C8-E28D-43D7-9BD1-339EEEE4FE9F_.jpg[/img]</p>

It is a great photo of an Air Force training squadron flying in a never-done-before "USA" formation over the control tower "Taj Mahal" (HQ building) of Randolph Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
    One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.
    YOU MIGHT WANT TO PASS THIS ON
    AS MANY SEEM TO HAVE FORGOTTEN BOTH OF THEM

DS, looks like you tried linking a picture from your PC. Try loading it to something like www.photobucket.com and then add the link they provide.

Ok lets try this

Fixed it for you. Next time just highlight the link and click on the Img box.

JohnB
    IT'S OK TO HAVE GOOD THINGS HAPPEN