Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VID: WAKE UP AMERICA! Poignant, yet chilling message

I apologize if this has been posted before...could not find it.

I'm so freaked out now I think I will go sit in the closet and hide.

WAKE UP AMERICA! This is a poignant, yet chilling message. It's a 'must watch' video, that lasts about 3 minutes, and needs to be forwarded all across America! Don't leave the first screen, it will open automatically. Notice at the bottom right you can reverse-stop-play the video. What kind of world are we leaving to future generations.

Click on this link or paste the url.

http://www.usawakeup.org
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Terrorists might harm this country - it is certainly a possibility. They can certainly get in without any impediment with our open borders.

We have from 20-50, depending on the reports as no one knows, foreign nationals in this country. Some with the expressed intention of taking back some terroritory they feel is there. Some just to take over economically. Our cities are full of Mexican and South American gangs.

The illegals are already having an effect on our elections, when given amnesty, they will control a good bit of our government.

That is our true horror - and while our politicians and the media are focusing us on terrorists, they are ignoring the threat that is already here. They are ignoring the threat that will be permanent when they get it in place.

The video very scary - although all this started about 50 years ago when we interferred and put the Bloody Shah on the throne in Iran. He killed a lot, a lot of his own people.

We have been meddling over there all that time.

That doesn't excuse their behavior, but then it doesn't excuse the behavior of our government for decades either.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow.....

Earlier this morning they had exerpts from a documentary being done in England I think, where they had taped the radical teachings in the different Mosques across the world. It was scarey and naturally these particular ones were funded by our Saudi friends where the most radical elements of the Muslim faith has it's roots. Scarey for sure.

This is what comes from not securing our borders and ports. We have traded our safety for our free trade deals with Mexico. Safety or money? DUH

Re: VID: WAKE UP AMERICA! Poignant, yet chilling message

It's too late...
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    It's too late...
    Well, then I'll pour myself a strong one then.

What really gets me is this Electro Magnetic Pulse weaponry they keep talking about. I heard a man talking aboiut it on late night talk radio a few months back and that was the first I'd even heard of it. I wonder how many others know about this?

JAK

.....Oh America...please wake up.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

[quote:28esnv0y] It's too late...
    Well, then I'll pour myself a strong one then. [/quote:28esnv0y]

Hey, you've given me a good Saturday morning thought!
    Gin & Half & Half

Ahh memories of my father, and me sneaking a sip...
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

What really gets me is this Electro Magnetic Pulse weaponry they keep talking about. I heard a man talking aboiut it on late night talk radio a few months back and that was the first I'd even heard of it. I wonder how many others know about this?
    Must have been listening to the same program.....it is scarey.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Must have been listening to the same program.....it is scarey.
    I believe it was on George Noory....