Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: "300" Illegal alien style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7qKD-Ph7ds

This video is both funny and scary! :P

The Spartans, in the movie 300, were defending their nation not invading. More scary than funny.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess I've lost my sense of humor this past year regarding this situation. It's definitely scary. I wonder what the average number of cousins they have.

More scary than funny. But I like how the satire was used to make the point of the invasion that is taking place.

If this video would have been made by a non-minority, it would have created a firestorm in the hispanic media.

The invading crowd to me, represents the CFR with its global and NAU agendas. That's scary. Its funny with the preganant woman struggling to cross the border and the guy throwing the broom as if it were a spear. I give it an 9 out of a 10.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Nice to see them making light on there invasion of the United States. If the Latino community can make fun of such monstrosities and disrespect to our laws and culture, us as American should welcome them?

BS Enforce and Deport!!!!!

- BorderLegionnaire
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

I wish I could look at it as funny but here is where my sense of humor stops, They are not funny or cute and it is not a joke, it is destroying our country, Deport and close the damn border!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I wish I could look at it as funny but here is where my sense of humor stops, They are not funny or cute and it is not a joke, it is destroying our country, Deport and close the damn border!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    Funny that the only thing that they contribute is to manual labored jobs (which are needed by most Americans) and population!!! I don't see a savior or a bright person streaming over the border!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

BorderLegionnaire, Thats because the civilized people do it the right way, these uneducated people have all these special interest groups and the Mexican government believeing they have a right to be here, and we have allowed it which has added to the problem.

We all know most of these people wouldn't even know we have civil rights in this country, but they are being taught to believe they do have the right to come here to work and live , and we all know who is teaching them this, and in doing so they have made these people very arrogant.

What we need is a president with enough_____ to stand up on national tv, talk radio and say everybody in this country illegally has 30 days to get out, or you will be arrested and your family will be broken up until you meet again in your own country, but we know what the Bush Admin. wants, so is he serious about enforcing are laws, not likely!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Did anyone catch the pregnant woman? Anchor baby reference!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast