Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Al Sharpton using the race card at NCLR convention

Sharpton using the race card when speaking to La Raza

http://en.sevenload.com/videos/HO5pora/ ... to-La-Raza

Does Al Sharpton have another card?

Is he calling our Border Patrol dogs at the end?

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    Does Al Sharpton have another card?
    NOPE!!! All of his cards look exactly alike. It's called CHEATING!!
    It works... it intimidates people if they are called racist! I am not racist!
    But I am against ALL OF THIS CORRUPTION!!!!!!!! AND LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't care WHAT COLOR IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They are all sickening!

Actually, YOU are an insult to OUR intelligence!!! We are NOT buying your LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sharpton said: "I can not march for justice for my African-American brothers without marching for my Hispanic brothers." WTF?? Sharpton is so full of sh**, I don't see how he can breathe when he opens his mouth. You notice he STILL hasn't been seen or heard from on the murdering of those three New Jersey teens by an illegal?? I wonder who he'll be speaking for in this one??

Sharpton is an opportunistic cretin. If the perpetrators of those heinous murders in Newark were white, he would be marching and spewing racism at this very moment. You would be hard pressed to find a news broadcast without him.

He is more delusional than I thought, if he actually believes there is a black/brown coalition. I guess that explains the routine murders of black people in LA by Hispanic gangs, or the gang initiation requiring the murder of black women. If that's an alliance, please exclude me.

La Raza, et al are simply manipulating idiots like him to further their agendas. Once they have achieved their goals, they will drop him, Jesse, the Congressional Black Caucus, Obama and all the other panderers like red hot potatoes. What fools!