Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Chicago Protest Against ICE Workplace Raids

VIDEO: Chicago Protest Against ICE Workplace Raids
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy7hEbqB ... ldvet.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good stuff, zeezil. And reading the comments posted, it seems that all the posters should be joining ALIPAC.
    And Gutierrez seems to be wrapping that spider's web tighter and tighter as he stuggles for "immigrant rights." Hopefully his constituents, those not illegal realize his game.
    Actually, standing and protesting in front of the local ICE building without the proper permit to rally is not permitted according to most local laws. And the worst that these people can do is interrupt the flow of traffic, as you never know how many very angry drivers are in those cars being impeded.
    Round them all up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why wasn't ICE there ? had to leave my 2 cents with a comment on the video . They protest in Mexican , Yeah that how to do it
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Thanks for the post. I left my comments.

Gee! If I had known about this, I would have gone downtown and helped Rosanna.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    Why wasn't ICE there ? had to leave my 2 cents with a comment on the video . They protest in Mexican , Yeah that how to do it
    ICE was in the building! That is the main ICE office / lock up for the upper Mid-West region.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Good stuff, zeezil. And reading the comments posted, it seems that all the posters should be joining ALIPAC.
    And Gutierrez seems to be wrapping that spider's web tighter and tighter as he stuggles for "immigrant rights." Hopefully his constituents, those not illegal realize his game.
    Actually, standing and protesting in front of the local ICE building without the proper permit to rally is not permitted according to most local laws. And the worst that these people can do is interrupt the flow of traffic, as you never know how many very angry drivers are in those cars being impeded.
    Round them all up.
    These protesters didn't have a permit? If not, they should have been arrested.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Thanks for posting this! I had tapped the three local networks yesterday and not seen anything about this. Looks like only Fox was there.

Luis G. makes my skin crawl. He has a way of speaking that is smarmy, looking down his nose at you.

And how dare he say that about Postville, Iowa. The only way you can get there is by a 6 hour drive... What the heck kind of insult is that??

And finally, I see the pink beret ladies were there. Oh, I wish I could have gone...

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    ICE was in the building! That is the main ICE office / lock up for the upper Mid-West region.
    Your right . Guess i should have phased it better ! Something like "Why didn't ICE do something ?"
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

tencz57 wrote:
    "Why didn't ICE do something ?"
    Probably because most of those in the building were secretaries and other staff members who were absolutely terrified about the building getting swarmed by these nutcases. (Just a thought). Either that or ICE was filming everyone who was outside protesting to supplement evidence for actions planned for the future. (Just dreaming.)

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Your right . Guess i should have phased it better ! Something like "Why didn't ICE do something ?"

Now your asking that samethings as I do.

I guess they just waved at the protestes out the windows.

Actaully to tell you the truth, ICE didn't do anything because that treasonous anti-American scum Congressman Luis Gutierrez was with them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast