Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Video of Dobbs, O'Reilly segment 1/7/10

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You read my mind Vortex. I was just about to look for this. Thank you for posting, will review now.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I viewed it and commented:

ratbstard718 (7 seconds ago)

Do we really want to become the United Latin States of America by 2050? There is an article in La Prenza stating that that is absolutely their aim. The author goes so far as to say Spanish should and will become the dominate language. I am not a racist but to allow this to happen is totally unacceptable to me. Lou has decided to pander to the pressure of groups like La Raza and I no longer consider his voice to be a voice of reason.

I have watched this five times now and still can't believe I heard that on American TV. Seems Mr. Independent has become Mr. Perquacky Open Borders.

No Lou your not a wiser Lou Dobbs but I am a wiser ex- follower.....bye bye Mr Panderer of the year.....

Kathyet

Too much skepticism of Lou Dobbs on both sides of the immigration issue now. He is not admitting conversion per say, he is trying to convince people that these are his long held beliefs. Words now, words then do not mesh together.

"Wiser" Lou Dobbs. I don't think so. It is the American people who are now wise to pandering and sellout speech. His big speeches about the American worker do not ring true, when he pushes for more lower educated, lower skilled illegal labor to threaten American jobs and continue to steal from the citizens in the United States.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

The last 10 seconds of the vid didn't work for me.

While I knew the Dobbs was a secure the border first guy, this interview was disappointing and Dobbs sounded exactly like one of the double-talking pro-amnesty pols he used to criticize.

Using his own (flawed) logic, the border is still far from secure, even though illegal entrances are down.

I'm very disappointed in Dobbs' statement that he agrees with the "essence" of the 2007 mass amnesty bill. He also repeated the talking points about "pay taxes" "learn English" etc., the same unenforceable amnesty talk we heard in 1986.

And calling for more "guest worker" programs with 17% U-6 unemployment. Has Dobbs even researched the history of "guest worker" programs?

And apparently calling for chain migration too?

Wow, "Mr. Middle Class," no more.

What Dobbs ignores or doesn't seem to care about is the fact that citizens already compromised in 1986, and for about another half dozen amnesties.

In addition, we allow well over 1 million legal immigrants annually; & about 125,000 legal foreign workers monthly etc.

Where does it end? Seems to me that Dobbs' "middle ground" is for us to swallow yet another sure-to-fail mass amnesty.

You are right in mentioning the rolling amnesties Populist. It did not end with one in 1986. It continued, and this amnesty would be never ending. It cannot be if you allow millions of tag a long family members, and let's face it, there would be no amnesty, if this was not a big component. No secure borders guarantees it. It also guarantees terrorism.

How can you allow illegal aliens in the millions to sponsor and bring more illegal alien family members? We will be that poor, uneducated, drug cartel violence world, with a collapsed education system, unsustainable medical care, etc. We could never accommodate, or catch the illegal aliens up. American would fail and fall, because we would transform to third world status.

If illegal aliens are already causing hospitals and medical centers to close, Grady Hospital's Dialysis Treatment Center, and another Dialysis Center mentioned here on Alipac closed recently, then what is our future with these continuing millions? Can our prisons keep making space for people who bring crime and break our laws? We are releasing people now due to overcrowding. What about the overcrowded homes, and the disintegration of our neighborhoods where illegal aliens live? What about the fact that we have no real idea who they even are. Are they fugitives hiding from other nations, like some in a home in my area were discovered to be? Three and four names, and combinations there of for all types of fraud and criminal acts. Free housing, medical care, food stamps through the use of the anchor baby children, fraudulent voting, free benefits and services because people are afraid to confront them on legal status, free interpretation, free this, free that.

Why come legally, if the United States grants such great rewards for law breaking?

This is so dumb, and so wrong, how can we even have sensible conversations with people who give any of the excuses that we hear? The sad stories of children, of just wanting to work, of providing for family members, of compassion, of why they do the fraud and theft that they do, would be excuses that American families could give in their attempts at survival in the United States. Legally enter, use every enforcement tool, use E Verify and SAVE, and if you even suspect someone is illegally here, report them. That especially goes for the government agencies that keep giving them benefits without real verification of legality.

Compassion from the United States is overwhelming, and we give through charities and missions, and other organizations. The rich, the elite, the open borders, need to get together and go to these other places to fix the problems. They do not need to bring the problems to the United States, lest we continue to unravel into a similar situation.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

I couldn't even finish watching it.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson