Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Video: Federal Air Marshals Expose Alien Smuggling on Airlin

Federal Air Marshals Expose Alien Smuggling on Airlines

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKN3m9qQKKA
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And yet not enough is being done to stop it.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Sheer insanity. It is sad to say, but America will not wake up until there is another 9/11 or worse.
    D.W.

Ouch! That was a slap in the face. Just proves that airport security is just for show. They don't mind stopping grandmas and little kids when they walk through security, but they allow illegals and terrorists? God forbid they should do any racial profiling. This doesn't surprise me at all. I fly Southwest quite a bit and I've seen plenty of people that I thought were illegals on board. My husband and I were talking about that not long ago. It just confirmed our suspicions.

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Ouch! That was a slap in the face. Just proves that airport security is just for show. They don't mind stopping grandmas and little kids when they walk through security, but they allow illegals and terrorists? God forbid they should do any racial profiling. This doesn't surprise me at all. I fly Southwest quite a bit and I've seen plenty of people that I thought were illegals on board. My husband and I were talking about that not long ago. It just confirmed our suspicions.
    You are so right about this. I travel a lot for work, and seem to always be the one who is pulled aside and strip searched (not literally, but close). I wish they would racial profile. Nothing wrong with it in my opinion. Not when it comes to safety.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I really think that some airports just have a system. One time I think I was Vegas, and it seemed like they were pulling every 7th person(?) It does not seeem like they do that as much now. I was really mad when they pulled the little old lady out of line. Younger people can laugh about it, but the Grandma's have a look on their face like they are humiliated. It was very sad. My husband has gotten pulled a couple of times, and he looks like a clean cut all American guy. He is probably the last peson that I would pull, just by looking at him. I am surprised that the pilots and flight attendant don't make a bigger deal out of this (or maybe I just didn't read about it). The last time that I remember the flight crew saying anything, is when they wanted to have guns in the cockpit for protection and the Air Marshalls were mad about policy saying that it made them stand out by dressing and looking a certain way. I would be afraid to go to work every day if I were them. Now they are talking about the scanner where they can see your entire body. Kind of graphic...we'll see what happens. Kind of crazy when it is a free for all at the border.