Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: French illegal aliens / Guest Workers RIOT

The French turned their illegal aliens into Guest Workers, just like the US Senate proposed we should do with our US illegal aliens.

Wanna see how things turned out for the French?

In the blink of an eye, this started and has been going on for over a year! Over 2,600 French officers have been injured at last report. Somewhere between half a million and one million cars burned by the illegal alien / guest worker youths.

VIDEO
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=QJA-4-vqK_I
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can see the handwriting on the wall. It's coming and sanctioned by our government but I don't think the illegals here will be content with just burning cars. Many are armed. Good news, so are most Americans. So far, we still have that right.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattler
    I can see the handwriting on the wall. It's coming and sanctioned by our government but I don't think the illegals here will be content with just burning cars. Many are armed. Good news, so are most Americans. So far, we still have that right.
    Remember Katrina, remember the police disarmed citizens who had registered firearms (that's how they knew who to go after). Gangsters don't register their firearms so they still had theirs.

One of the first things Hitler did was to confiscate all privately held firearms.

It they try to take mine...
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Aren't most of the rioters the children of the illegal aliens?At least thats what I heard , that they're "standing up" for their parents mistreatment.
    If so this will be a HUGE problem when the anchor babies get a little older here in the US after their raza indoctrination.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!