Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Gutierrez explains plans for amnesty push.

I couldn't stand to watch it. I have seen this joker on Lou Dobbs. He makes me sick.

I see this bonehead all the time in the local news. He is in the thick of immigration and amnesty here in sanctuary Chicago / Cook County. He is the ILL 4th Congressional District Rep. and one of his best buddies is (or was) is my Rep, ILL 5th Congressional District, Rham Emanuel. Rham may be the typical Chicago thug style Politician, but he follows Gutierrez's lead on immigration. Yes! Rham Emanuel, Obama’s new Chief of Staff. And being from Chicago myself, and knowing all three of these men (Emanuel, Gutierrez, Obama), I’d have to say that Rham Emanuel., is (or will be) the 2nd most powerful man in the world. (Biden is just Obama’s Spiro Agnew, just someone put on the ticket to carry his home state). So Gutierrez has a direct link to Obama. (I’m sorry I had to tell you that!)
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

I think

All this speech did was to add to the euphamisms for illegal aliens....

....now they are ......relatives of American citizens...

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    I couldn't stand to watch it. I have seen this joker on Lou Dobbs. He makes me sick.
    I agree. He makes me nauseous. Plus I didn't want to add to the "hits" on youtube. Let him fade into obscurity