Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH EDUARDO AGUIRRE

Eduardo Aguirre, former U.S. Director of Immigration at The White House speaks on Immigration, the Guest Worker Program, etc.

Click on the picture with Mr. Aguirre (at the bottom of the page) to watch and listen to interview

http://www.hispanicachievers.com/speakouttv.html

(quote)
    Eduardo Aguirre, U.S. Ambassador to the Kingdom of Spain and the Principality of Andorra, was appointed by President George W. Bush upon confirmation by the U.S. Senate. He was sworn-in by Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on June 24, 2005. He presented diplomatic credentials to H. M. King Juan Carlos I of Spain on June 29, 2005. He also presented credentials to President Jacques Chirac and Bishop Joan Enric Vives SicÃ*lia, Co-Princes of Andorra.

Previously, Ambassador Aguirre served, for 2 1/2 years, as the first Director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), an Under Secretary rank position in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. He led a team of 15,000 employees serving over 6 million annual applicants seeking immigration benefits. Under his leadership, USCIS made significant and measurable progress towards eliminating the application backlog, improving customer service, and enhancing national security.

Earlier, Ambassador Aguirre served as the Acting Chairman of the Export-Import Bank of the United States (Ex-Im Bank), a federal agency of the U.S. Government. During his 20 month tenure at Ex-Im, he also served as Vice Chairman and Chief Operating Officer.

Prior to his 5 years in President Bush's administration, Ambassador Aguirre was President of Bank of America's International Private Bank. Over the course of his 24-years with Bank of America, his team was consistently acknowledged for excellence in customer service, as well as high employee satisfaction. His banking career spans over three decades.

(quote)

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/biog/48921.htm
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sure he's really objective! Bush is just marching out everyone to get this through. He's doing such a bangup job, I can see that we don't have an immigration problem since he's on the job.

I hear Michael Chertoff is changing his name to Miguel Hernandez so he can be as credible as the rest of the bill pushers.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.