Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I know it's disgusting, but let them smirk and be smug now; then it will be all the sweeter, when we pull the rug right out from beneath them (and we will)! Let them be cocky and arrogant; let them continue to sow the seeds of their own defeat, while we make sure that as many of our fellow Americans as possible know of the attitudes and behaviors of our enemies.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

They actually do believe Latin Americans (the mestizos anyway) ARE a seperate, fourth race, a combination of the pre-existing three races, a superior race created by God! Just the same way Hitler thought about the "Aryan Race". If you don't believe me, just look up LaRaza Cosmica on Amazon.com.

Now you know whe we call them LaRazis.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    They actually do believe Latin Americans (the mestizos anyway) ARE a seperate, fourth race, a combination of the pre-existing three races, a superior race created by God! Just the same way Hitler thought about the "Aryan Race". If you don't believe me, just look up LaRaza Cosmica on Amazon.com.

Now you know whe we call them LaRazis.
    If they're such a superior race, then why are they mowing our lawns and cleaning our toilets???

Oh, and I thought her statement that "we have been playing by the rules" was the most blatantly false statement I've heard from her yet.

How is sneaking over our borders illegally, falsifying documents, stealing other people's identity's..."playing by the rules"???
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

What a hog. I cant stand watching this woman preach to HER PEOPLE, while she spews her PIG SLOP all over the podium. And her smiles - she looks like a wooden dummy each time she pauses to smile. YUCK!!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    What a hog. I cant stand watching this woman preach to HER PEOPLE, while she spews her PIG SLOP all over the podium. And her smiles - she looks like a wooden dummy each time she pauses to smile. YUCK!!!
    I agree butterbean.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

If they're such a superior race, then why are they mowing our lawns and cleaning our toilets???

LOL. That's funny. It always makes me laugh out loud when the illegals think they're better than others. How much money are they making again?

2 dollars an hour?

Sure. That must be something to be proud of.

This woman's smile is more like a controlled snear. She has a well rehearsed story that she repeats over and over.

It must of broke her racial heart when the amnesty bill was defeated not once but twice this year.

Ha, when I think of her I think of how mad she must be and it makes me smile.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    They actually do believe Latin Americans (the mestizos anyway) ARE a seperate, fourth race, a combination of the pre-existing three races, a superior race created by God!

Perhaps they are.

Except when they are convicted of a crime. Then they appear in the "white" column.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    They actually do believe Latin Americans (the mestizos anyway) ARE a seperate, fourth race, a combination of the pre-existing three races, a superior race created by God!

Perhaps they are.

Except when they are convicted of a crime. Then they appear in the "white" column.
    I've heard this before, but in local police crime blotters and federal wanted posters they still say hispanic/latino. Is it only in Federal penitentaries that they're classifed as white (i.e. after conviction). IOW, where is this classification made?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    We got to start registering our patriotic 18-year olds.
    And get them to vote.
    If not, it is over in 2008.
    I am all over that one.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast