Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Video - LA Ted Hayes Rally

ChooseBlackAmerica.org was not allowed their 1st Amendment right to assemble and speak freely against the illegal invasion of America.

Ted Hayes, the event organizer, was granted a permit to assemble in Leimert Park but that didn’t happen. Instead the LAPD gave the park to illegal aliens and their anarchist and Communist supporters. The LAPD pushed American citizens up on the sidewalk, roped them off in yellow police tape, and refused to let them have access to the park.

The LAPD stated that they could not control the illegal aliens or their anarchist supporters. The Communists from ANSWER were threatening violence. Citing safety concerns, the police would not allow American citizens to assemble in the park despite their city issued permit.

After hours of playing negotiation games with the LAPD, Ted Hayes and four other Americans were arrested.

VIDEO PART 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWANDM7mUbU

VIDEO PART 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bYYwVPaSis

Did anyone get video of the arrests?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Yes, there is a video of the arrests on my website.

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=4058#comments

Thanks Watchdog
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Did anyone notice that for BOTH these youtube videos that:

Adding comments has been disabled for this video.

I've never seen a Youtube video for which comments have been disabled.

So, not only has the LAPD denied the rights of Choose Black America to protest illegal immigration but Youtube has denied the rights of ANYONE to comment on these actions.

Has anyone ever seen Youtube disable comments for pro-amnesty/pro-illegal videos?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Did anyone notice that for BOTH these youtube videos that:

Adding comments has been disabled for this video.

I've never seen a Youtube video for which comments have been disabled.

So, not only has the LAPD denied the rights of Choose Black America to protest illegal immigration but Youtube has denied the rights of ANYONE to comment on these actions.

Has anyone ever seen Youtube disable comments for pro-amnesty/pro-illegal videos?
    No, I disable the comments on YouTube because of all the foul language and low lifes that comment there. I don't do this on the videos that I host on Break, SevenLoad, MetaCafe, or Live Leak. Just YouTube because of all the idiots on that website.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatchdog

No, I disable the comments on YouTube because of all the foul language and low lifes that comment there. I don't do this on the videos that I host on Break, SevenLoad, MetaCafe, or Live Leak. Just YouTube because of all the idiots on that website.
    I've seen some really ugly comments on illegal immigration videos, the only worse comments are probably the ones for gangster rap vids.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

I have seen this video a few times before and I do find it disgusting that illegals were given a right that should have gone to Ted and other Americans.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/