Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Lawmaker and family threatened over immigration billâ

The Illegal Alien supporters are becoming more violent!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoBB4ZuNqzM

Wow! The mob rule tactics are spreading. The other side is getting desperate. This is a sign their side is losing.

Thank you for bringing this to me. I will take action on it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Local lawmaker threatened at his home

Exclusive: Local lawmaker threatened at his home

Updated: April 9, 2008 11:15 AM PDT

CRANSTON, R.I. (WPRI) - State representative Peter Palumbo says, he and his family were confronted and threatened at their Cranston home. It happened not once, but twice.
    All because he supports the governor's bill fighting illegal immigration. Amie Palumbo tells us she was taking her young child out of the car, when a man in an SUV, stopped in front of her home, and made rude and inappropriate comments to her.

She says he was speaking spanish, and had a message for her husband.

Palumbo's wife says she felt personally threatened by the vulgar comments. The representative he says he's angry that that the suspects took these threats to his family.

http://www.wpri.com/Global/story.asp?S=8142153
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let us hope the man making the threats is a member of some organization and is caught. Has the FBI been called?

[edit] RICO offenses
    Under the law, racketeering activity means:

Any violation of state statutes against gambling, murder, kidnapping, arson, robbery, bribery, extortion, dealing in obscene matter, or dealing in a controlled substance or listed chemical (as defined in the Controlled Substances Act);
    Any act of bribery, counterfeiting, theft, embezzlement, fraud, dealing in obscene matter, obstruction of justice, slavery, racketeering, gambling, money laundering, commission of murder-for-hire, and several other offenses covered under the Federal criminal code (Title 1;
    Embezzlement of union funds;
    Bankruptcy or securities fraud;
    Drug trafficking;
    Money laundering and related offenses;
    )Bringing in, aiding or assisting aliens in entering the country (if the action was for financial gain;
    Acts of terrorism.
    Pattern of racketeering activity requires at least two acts of racketeering activity, one of which occurred after the effective date of this chapter and the last of which occurred within ten years (excluding any period of imprisonment) after the commission of a prior act of racketeering activity. The U.S. Supreme Court has instructed federal courts to follow the continuity plus relationship test in order to determine whether the facts of a specific case give rise to an established pattern. Predicate acts are related if they "have the same or similar purposes, results, participants, victims, or methods of commission, or otherwise are interrelated by distinguishing characteristics and are not isolated events." H.J. Inc. v. Northwestern Bell Telephone Co. Continuity is both a closed and open ended concept, referring to either a closed period of conduct, or to past conduct that by its nature projects into the future with a threat of repetition.

[edit] Where RICO laws might be applied
    Although some of the RICO predicate acts are extortion and blackmail, one of the most successful applications of the RICO laws has been the ability to indict or sanction individuals for their behavior and actions committed against witnesses and victims in alleged retaliation or retribution for cooperating with law enforcement or intelligence agencies.

The RICO laws can be alleged in cases where civil lawsuits or criminal charges are brought against individuals or corporations in retaliation for said individuals or corporations working with law enforcement, or against individuals or corporations who have sued or filed criminal charges against a defendant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RICO
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

moving to get this out now.

W

Some short excerpts from the video segment:

http://www.wpri.com

Rhode Island Channel 12 News Report -
    by Kathryn Sotnik (1:42 duration)

Re: Bill 7138

Sotnik:" A local lawmaker says his family was threatened for sponsoring a bill on illegal immigration"

Child (describing comments by Spanish speaking motorist):
    "You can go tell your father to 'F'-himself"... [her description]

Wife (describing comments by motorist): "He started saying vulgar things to me in Spanish, which, I won't even repeat here..."

(etc)

Another interesting aspect of the incident, is that it appears to have been planned or premeditated. The way things went down, was that first one guy drove up and levied his insults and threats, then shortly after, another drove up and did essentially the same thing (going solely on the details included in this report).

Are concealed weapons allowed in RI????

I think Rep. Palumbo and his wife ought to get a gun for protection. Does RI allow for a concealed weapon? I'm guessing not because it's fairly liberal. I know; I lived there for 7 years.

I'm afraid for these people's lives from illegal aliens and their supporters. I think the police ought to give them protection, especially because he's a public servant.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Wow! The mob rule tactics are spreading. The other side is getting desperate. This is a sign their side is losing.

W
    I actually believe the opposite and that is the other side knows they can violate our laws and face no repercussions or if they do end up in our criminal justice system they know the end result will be they will be deported. They don't worry about that at all because they can get back into the US illegally in the blink of an eye - no fuss no muss.

To me this shows they are getting more violent and it will continue to escalate, but not ouy of desperation; rather it's because they can.

I fear the loss of our country sooner than we thought if "We The People" don't unite, stand up, and deal with this issue once and for all - collectively, across the board.

What is left for us to do? We can scream at Congress all we want, but meanwhile nothing is done to secure the borders, illegal aliens are having kids faster than rabbits to secure their US citizenship and all those free benefits that come along with it, the Reconquista movement is in full force with Big Business like Absolut even pushing that agenda now.

So again I ask, what is really left for us to do? We need about a 100,000 million US Citizen March to make it clear once and for all we are not going to stand by and just let our country be given away.

I've put this on the IAATS and let's hope this will be the one that gets enough people riled up to say enough is enough. Twenty Five dead Americans per day at the hands of illegal aliens and Eight molested and abused children per day at the hands of illegal aliens doesn't seem to do it so maybe this will.

http://illegal.globalincidentmap.com

Illegal making threats on Americans

I am so sick and tired of illegal aliens threating our citizens. Our government has failed in protecting it's citizens and not upholding the laws.
    The American people must stand up and voice their frustration and want action from congress to get back this country. We must also voice are displeasure with Mr. Gates and the rest of corp America who is also giving us the royal screw.
    To make matters worse the three presidential candidates are worth garbage. I am a conservative but no way is John McCain one.
    Really, God help us because this country is under assault and so is our constitution.
    Huddy

Eyewitness News Poll
    Immigration bill sponsor Peter Palumbo says illegal immigration is an epidemic in Rhode Island. Do you agree?
    Yes
    No
    Not Sure
    Thank you for participating in our poll. Here are the results so far.
    Yes 94%
    No 5%
    Not Sure 1%
    R.I. lawmakers enter loud debate over illegal immigration

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast