Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Marco Rubio For Senate TV Ad:"Padres"

New Spanish ad by Marco Rubio, Florida.

"Padres"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98kmsa8R ... r_embedded

The commercial translates to:

[quote]
    “This is Marco Rubio. My parents came to this great country and worked very hard. They made many sacrifices so I could live the American dream. For that I will be eternally grateful.

“Unfortunately that dream is threatened by the actions of some politicians in Washington,â€
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Laura Imgraham said on fox news that she wasn't sure about this guy, I'm sure he Pro Amnesty, sure would like to know if he's a anchor baby?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    As midterms near, Obama on shaky ground | Main | Governor candidates offer two approaches to job creation: cut or enhance »
    September 05, 2010
    Marco Rubio's father dies at age 83

Obit rubio father-822183319_v2.grid-4x2 Mario Rubio who fled Cuba to bring his family to America, has died at age 83. His son, Marco, ascended in Florida politics to become the first Cuban-American speaker of the House, and is now a leading candidate for U.S. Senate.

Marco Rubio often invoked his parents' story in his political life. He canceled a high-profile debate Sunday on Meet The Press to be with his ailing father, who suffered from lung cancer.

"My dad worked as a street vendor, security guard, apartment building manager and crossing guard," Rubio said in a statement. "But for most of his life he was a bartender, and by all accounts a great one. But his greatest success came from the two most important jobs he ever had: husband and father.

"He was very proud of my public service. And over the last 18 months he became an expert channel surfer, constantly searching for my next television interview.

"I was blessed to be raised by a world class father. And I thank God for allowing my father to live long and healthy enough to see that the sacrifices he made for us were not in vain."
    Posted by Alex Leary at 01:20:03 AM on September 5, 2010
    in Alex Leary , Marco Rubio | Permalink

http://blogs.tampabay.com/buzz/2010/09/ ... ge-83.html

Thank you for posting the news about Marco Rubio's father. I was not aware that he had passed away recently. There is no doubt that there is love and respect from Marco Rubio to his parents, and from them in return.

Psalm 92:1
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)