Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: May Day March AD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIeWkNVQQp0

I believe this is in Chicago.

Here's the babelfish translation from the description box by the video:

This 1ro of May únete in one marches to unite to ALL the workers! 2pm MANIFESTATION IN ROOSEVELT PARK, Chinatown (Grand between Forsyth and Chrystie. Trains D/B to Grand St.) 3pm MARCH to UNION SQUARE ÚNETE TO DEMAND: Revocation of Sanciones to the Employers Legislation that Establishes Equal Rights for All the Workers a Genuine Way towards the Citizenship for the Undocumented people Day the International of the Equal Right Workers For All the Workers! Not But Criminalizacion Of The Immigrant! EQUAL RIGHTS FOR ALL THE WORKERS! NOT MORE CRIMINALIZATION OF THE IMMIGRANT! 1ro of May began in the U.S.A. when native workers and immigrants were united to fight by the day of 8 hours. Today we looked for again the unit of all the workers to not only be able to survive but to fight by a better life and to have control of our time and our lives. The corporations remove trillions from the backs of the workers and look for to divide to us, facing immigrants against citizens. The politicians and the elite of this country want to fortify Sanciones to the Employers, a law of modern slavery, to expand the group of exploded workers who this law has created. They speak of programs of temp work and legalization that only legalize few, while many but they will be criminalized. We marched by the unit between native workers and immigrants and so that right equal between the workers she becomes a true national priority. C/o NMASS to (212) the 358-0295 contacts the campaign Breaks the Chains | info@breakthechainsnow .org | www.breakthechainsnow .org Category: Nonprofits & Activism Tags: March 1ro of May Working Day the International Right Immigrants Equal Undocumented people NMASS legalization
    I just left a comment on the video. I wonder how much nonsense and profanity they will use when they reply to it.

It's also not to late to call 212-358-0295 with a message for them.

Just for your info the links were broken by me on purpose.

I left a comment on the video. Told them to keep it up. More free advertising for us in my opinion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)