Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: McCain vs. McCain: Immigration Reform

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    nobody burns my backside more than this fraud ... a third bush term my A$$ ... this man will be ten times worse
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Chyron: McCain vs. McCain: Comprehensive Immigration Reform or Enforcement First?

Chyron: Round 1 -- "Secure the Border First" -- 11:13 AM

MCCAIN: "That we can and will secure our borders first while respecting the dignity and rights of citizens and legal residents of the United States." [McCain Remarks Before NALEO, 6/28/08]

Chyron: Round 2 -- Comprehensive Immigration Reform, Not Enforcement First -- 11:25 AM

QUESTION: "As the next President of the United States of America, will comprehensive immigration reform and not just enforcement be one of your top policy priorities in your first 100 days in office?"

MCCAIN: "It'll be my top priority yesterday, today, and tomorrow."

[McCain Remarks Before NALEO, 6/28/08]
    Chyron: Round 3 -- Border Security First -- 11:44 AM

MCCAIN: "That is a compelling reason for us to move forward with our border security, and then address this issue in a humane and compassionate fashion." [McCain Remarks Before NALEO, 6/28/08]

Chyron: January 2008: Would Vote Against His Own Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill

QUESTION: "If your original proposal came to a vote in the Senate floor, would you vote for it?"

MCCAIN: "It won't. It won't. That's why we went through the debate."

QUESTION: "But what if it did?"

MCCAIN: "No, I would not." [CNN Debate, 1/30/08]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's a great video. What a jerk, sell out, traitor he is. Damn! I can't believe everyone else but Paul was off the ballot by the time we had our primary in NC. I was so mad, still am furious.

GRRRR!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn