Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Mexican textbooks distributed in U.S. schools

A must see video about the Mexican Govt's system to indoctrinate their citizens in CA to Mexican history, culture and heritage in American schools through the distribution of Mexican textbooks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtH0XYQdZiI&eurl
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

MW
    From what I understand the Mexican government has been providing Spanish books in places other than California (remember reading a story about this a couple months ago).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A few years back a very honest and trustworthy friend of mine who works at a local elementary school told me that a huge bunch of mexican textbooks were delivered to the school. She happened to be in the gym(which is next to a storeroom) when they were delivered. The hispanic principal(who has since been fired) told her not to say anything about it.

Yet we have American children in ghettos all over America in public schools, getting failing grades who are sharing text books. Talk about wasted tax dollars. I guess if one or two of them makes it past the 6th grade our government feels its "helping" those who need it most.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Pictures

Bush has stated that the MEXICANS where here first that AMERICANS stold their land. Bush is in favor of the ILLEGALS being here maybe he needs to get the F --- OUT of America and go to mexico since he LOVES the ILLEGALS, and go run their country. Bush has committed treason, and he is a traitor.
    He belongs BEHIND bars.
    Feeding ua all this s--- that Illegals do the jobs AMERICANS wont BS
    ILLEGALS are distorying this Conutry.
    They come over here ILLEGALLY and DEMAND because WE stold THEIR COUNTRY.

I WILL NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING BUSH SAYS.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN