Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Mexican train to U.S. no longer in service.

Lets hope the railroad never gets fixed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCOO6csJWio

Thanks for post. I didn't know about any railroad. Where's homeland security, border patrol and anyone else that should be overseeing this illegal movement into the country?

5 years ago I took a train from Switzerland to Italy. First stop in Italy was Milan. Polizia stormed the trained and scare the you know what out of us "Americans" as they demand passports, wanted to know where we were going,went through bags, etc, etc, etc.

How is it that we have a train flying into this country on a regular basis and there is no oversight? This is insane. It's a wonder we're still here. I mean really.

There are many of these RRs. I saw an episode on cable TV about 2 years ago...

perhaps it was National Geographic Explorer...

it was about a single Mexican immigrant, a film of his whole journey from Guatemala down the line to America. It ended with him smiling and flashing a "V-for-victory" hand sign in the parking lot of an American grocery store.

At any rate, there are many of these trains, and the scene where it crossed the border was aweful — the whole train, 100s of cars, was studded with thousands (??) of illegals hanging off of every available handhold.
    'Tolerance' just means 'Take it!'
    It's not about conforming your mind to reality — but conforming reality to your mind (your mind over matter, not matter over you).