Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Mexicans cross border everyday to attend U.S. schools

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ala7jC4P558&eurl=

This also happens in San Diego everyday. Our tax dollars go to fund Mexican Nationals education yet school officials do nothing.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Banned
    What the Beeeeeep was that.

Did I hear all that right. They sleep in mexico but come in cabs to go to school in Airzona.
    Ok now Im realy mad we need to boyctt this one and hard. this is beyond boycott
    How in the world can this be going on , I can see drugs or anything else coming in this way as easy as ABC or ONE TWO THREE. What the Beeeeep is wrong with the Goverment.
    And these children gave the whole thing up on the film. Good Lord wake up GW and stop playing around with words and get something done.

So, our tax dollars are being spent to educate children crossing our borders illegally?? Geez...this just gets crazier every day.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Again, I'll bet it's all about the money. For each body that is in a school classroom the government pays the school for that body. Never mind that the taxpayers feed these students plus bus them in. That isn't important to the schools obviously, just the money they receive takes priority.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Again, I'll bet it's all about the money.
    Oh, it most definately is about money. Greed and ego gratification are the prime motivators of the spoiled-brat-elite who make up the corporate-political power structure that is the true government of the U.S. Be they on the left or right, it serves their interests equally to have illegals coming over in droves.

The left gets a chance to prove how intelligent and superior they are by being so compassionate to the latest victims of Euro-Caucasian oppression.

The right gets slave labor to exploit and sometimes abuse. They also get a chance to prove that they too are compassionate to the latest victims of Euro-Caucasian oppression.
    The New America: Of the System, by the System and for the System

Why are immigration officers allowing them to pass through?
    Are the kids lying about their citizenship as they cross?

Part of the answer might be related to this:

About 4 or 5 years ago I was working in Laredo for a few days; co-workers and I walked over to Nuevo Lardeo to have dinner at the Cadillac Bar and Grill. We were told that Immigration officers are not allowed to ask for any identification at the border; they are only allowed to ask the person what his citizenship is.

Sure enough, nobody in our entire group was asked to show any ID, as we walked back thru the US checkpoint. We went across the next day for dinner at another restaurant; upon returning, same thing, no demands for ID.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Does anyone wonder how the new passport requirement will STOP this or NOT?

Oh and yeah, you can bet it's all about the Federal funding for putting butts in seats.
    RDR

The new passport rule will not stop this. Know why? Because many Mexicans will be exempt from this new rule according to Bush's wishes, only Americans and certain Mexicans and Canandians will be required to show a passport to enter the U.S. when it goes into effect in 2008.

GANNET NEWS QUOTE:

"Most Mexicans visiting the United States must show a passport with a U.S.-approved visa, but the Bush administration wants to exempt an estimated 6 million Mexican citizens who have border crossing cards, or laser visas, from the passport requirement."
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Un freeking believable. As for the 6 million who have border crossing cards, I wonder if that still includes the drug smuggler who was given a border crossing pass as part of his gift basket to testify against Ramos and Compean.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Is that why our taxes keep going up????????????