Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Mutagens found in US waterways

Mutagens found in US waterways
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd0iRMTsSYg
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I refuse to drink the tap water or even cook with it. I just wonder why my shower water leaves a pink residue. Doing dishes, the drainer pan needs frequent scrubbing for the rust, which I realize is mostly iron content. I go to the health food store to refill gallon jugs with deionized water. Even the dog never gets tap water.
    Water is a resource more valuable than oil or gasoline. Water and air allows us to live, while oil products do nothing more than get us into the SUV to comfortably go to the grocery to buy junk food. We really don't need irresponsibility for corporate profit, whether on land, in water or into the air. After all, there are still around 2,000 polluted superfund sites that have not been cleaned up after years of various administrations.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)