Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Maybe somebody should forward this link to Senator Sessions or to a member of the House, as they have a bill coming up for funding for LaRaza.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I caution everyone because this is an inflamitory video. It will upset you. Please temper your words in regards to this video. Please don't violate the rules discussing it.

Thanks!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pull this video

I made a huge mistake in trying to post this. When I received it, I had been deluged with emails from various (good and legal) organizations for weeks and weeks about illegals and was very upset about #1348 possibly passing. I received the actual video (not just a link) from one of my STATE REPRESENTATIVES, not just another angry citizen. In the heat of the moment, I tried to post it.

Perhaps it is so inflammatory, it should just be pulled? I feel bad about circulating something so hurtful to us as Americans and I don't like having my name attached to it.

My apologies. This will probably be my last post. But that doesn't mean I'm giving up on the cause.

SenorKylNoMas-No apology necessary. Don't feel bad-this is a must see video and I'm glad you reposted it. I saw this video when I joined Alipac. William(Alipac) first posted the video in April 2006:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... tlan+video

Please stay with Alipac and please post away! We need everyone in this fight!

Please don't leave SenorKylNoMas!

Banned
    Dixie I will be nice.... that is the bigest bunch of BEEEEP... BEEEEP ...BEEEP..... I have ever had the oppertunity to watch

But if that doesnt fire the American people up to fight for our land, with the Knowledge and ability God has given us all, nothing will.

SenorKylNoMas Ive not seen that one before what hinted you to it.???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12