Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Video: O'Reilly Interviews Lou Dobbs About His Resignation

Thank you for posting that April. Had to go somewhere so taped it which I just finished viewing. Now we have it for everyone to view. He looks relaxed and well.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Thank you for posting that April. Had to go somewhere so taped it which I just finished viewing. Now we have it for everyone to view. He looks relaxed and well.
    You're welcome, I think getting out of there (CNN) was a big stress reliever for him. He deserves to move on to better things.

i thought it was pretty good, however, neither bill or lou mentioned the fact that Lou's wife just happen to be of hispanic origin

I was pleasantly surprised at O'Reilly's behavior towards Lou in this interview. Sometimes I'm not a big O'Reilly fan. I think sometimes O'Reilly just tries to play devil's advocate, and often seems to me inconsistent with his views. But this was great!

I think if anything O'Reilly is smart. I think he is intuitive about talent and therefore possible competition for himself. He surprisingly seemed to befriend Glenn Beck and be supportive of Beck really soon after Beck went to FOX. He had Beck on his show often, was supportive of Beck, and spoke positively about Beck. Maybe I'm a bit cynical and jaded, but guess I always figured it was somewhat just a good business move, to keep his potential competitors close. Sort of the idea of "keeping your friends close, and your enemies closer". Don't alienate those who could beat you.

I think maybe O'Reilly knows the potential Lou Dobbs has to be successful, whether in media or politics, so O'Reilly wanted to be one of the first to have Lou on, and be supportive, and treat Lou well.

If nothing else, O'Reilly is smart, and knows what he's doing. And he knows how to be successful. So I think this is another good sign about Dobbs. I'm really optimistic about Dobb's continued important role in the cause of illegal immigration, whether in media or politics. I really wish he'd run for office!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

On Lou's website, he is on the TODAY show on tuesday morning and Jon Stewart on Wednesday

LOU LOOKS GREAT

He LOOKS ready to take on Menendez and then all the Progressives...He is serious and he will get stuff done..