Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: The Racism of Border Walls

This video is by the racist Mexica movement. One of the many Latino separatist organizations we monitor.

This should be an example to everyone what we are up against. These ideologies are prevalent in the ranks of the illegals. They see the very existence of America as racist and colonial.

The Racism of Border Walls
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K46xqSIylcc

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OH THIS INFURIATES ME! We need a "border wall" not because of the race of people flooding this country but because they are criminals, uneducated, grasping, idiots like the one who made this video. Compare the law-abiding people of Canada with those of Mexico and you will see why we don't need a border wall there. Also, Canada takes care of its own people, educates them, finds them jobs, sees to their medical care, etc. They don't push them off on the United States to take what they are not entitled to. Oh, I just can't go on. I'm so upset I'll have nightmares about this piece of crap now. I tried to post this as a reply on you-tube but, although I opened an "account" as instructed, it said my login was incorrect. Go figure. Who knows - it could be that my anger twisted by password up and I didn't know it!!

Beats me why Lou even gives them an audience. They know nothing of having a legitimate, honest discussion - their entire program is force, violence, threats and worse. There is only one side with them - their side...... If you're illegal, get out of this country.

Disgusting And no surprise from Mexica-Movement. I've sent this off to all of my contact list.