Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Shattering the myth of black/brown unity

OH MY! CAN'T SAY WHAT I THINK.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great video! Wonder why this march was never shown on msm? Brown-black unity IS a myth and a farce. (MOD EDIT)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Great video! Wonder why this march was never shown on msm? Brown-black unity IS a myth and a farce. (MOD EDIT).
    The illegals have been taking over prodominately black neighborhoods since the 80's. Why on earth do you think it would not bother them? They have been screaming about this problem for a long time, it's just that no one bothered to listen!

Great video! Wonder why this march was never shown on msm? Brown-black unity IS a myth and a farce. (MOD EDIT)
    It spoils their agenda of blaming it all on the white people. LOL Can't possibly be because people want their laws and rules and country respected. Personally I'm glad to see them standing up. I know what I saw and just like that one black woman said, they want our homes, our towns, our jobs, our schools and just come in and take over.

Then the other video.....we fought 400 years for where we are and illegals just cross the border and expect everyone to just hand it to them and they aren't even citizens?

I mean I know those who say we weren't much better when we came to this country......but it was a wildnerness. Settling a wildnerness is different than invading an already established country. Comparing illegals to black slavery and Elvira with Rosa, is almost as insulting as singing our National Anthem in a foreign language and flying a foreign flag. They're comparing being refused education to not giving the Latinos every special thing they demand. Heck Latinos have been going to school with whites long before the blacks were ever allowed to. Latinos were in public office long before blacks were. We have anchor babies in public office now while they had centuries to wait. So the idea that Latinos have been discriminated against is crazy. Many have gone to college and make great money and I point blank asked if they felt they were held back in any way and the answer was no....not at all. Nothing that didn't stop a host of people.....lack of funds if you didn't get a scholarship, getting pregnant and having to halt the education for a while to take care of babies. The only thing they said was name calling, but no different than Polish, Italian or any other ethnic group didn't have to deal with at the time. They took it and dished it out just the same. All this "racism" and discrimination hasn't had anything to do with anything until the illegal invasion and they wanted to mesh the 2 and started this Latino push for everything.

Fantastic video. African-Americans have been hit the hardest by the invastion. I hear their voices daily, because I'm a homeless street person on the street level. But you rarely hear their voice on this issue in the mainstream media. All you here are the self-appointed "leaders" like Jesse Jackson with his blatantly racist speil about rallying all "people of color" against their common enemy: Whitey (Thats his schtick in a nutshell, ain't it?)

Hillary Clinton would have certainly been the nominee if not for the overwhelming support from the African-American community for Obama. If Obama turns around and betrays them on the illegal immigration issue, they are going to give him hell. Immigration is one of the most important issues in the African-American community. They will not let him get away with it.

[quote=

Hillary Clinton would have certainly been the nominee if not for the overwhelming support from the African-American community for Obama. If Obama turns around and betrays them on the illegal immigration issue, they are going to give him hell. Immigration is one of the most important issues in the African-American community. They will not let him get away with it.[/quote]

Sure It doesn't matter to blacks as long as the whites get the short end of the stick doesn't matter if it is Blacks or Browns that reaps the benefits as long as the whites are pushed as far down as possible. Did you all see the story about whites being the minority by the year 2042 ? owell its a lost cause anyways.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,403441,00.html
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Yes, but keep in mind: Over 50% of Asian-Americans and Latino-Americans are marrying outside their race. Eventually they will be absorbed into the American family. This is nothing new. In the early days of American history, the English, French, Germans -- and later the Irish and Italians -- were practically considered as separate races. But most of them inter-married. And now we're just generic Americans, basically.

What concerns me isn't the race issue. But the insane level of population growth. Here in California, the population is growing at a faster rate than India!! Shouldn't that tell people what's in store for us? We're adding nearly a million new people to the California population every year; almost entirely because of immigrants and their endless offspring.

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    Fantastic video. African-Americans have been hit the hardest by the invastion. I hear their voices daily, because I'm a homeless street person on the street level. But you rarely hear their voice on this issue in the mainstream media. All you here are the self-appointed "leaders" like Jesse Jackson with his blatantly racist speil about rallying all "people of color" against their common enemy: Whitey (Thats his schtick in a nutshell, ain't it?)

Hillary Clinton would have certainly been the nominee if not for the overwhelming support from the African-American community for Obama. If Obama turns around and betrays them on the illegal immigration issue, they are going to give him hell. Immigration is one of the most important issues in the African-American community. They will not let him get away with it.
    I really doubt African Americans are gonna do anything to prevent an Amnesty. If they really wanted something done they should be talking about it now. I think they MOSTLY care what Obama is gonna do for THEM. If the illegals get amnesty oh well. As long as were covered too then it's O.K. I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords

I really doubt African Americans are gonna do anything to prevent an Amnesty. If they really wanted something done they should be talking about it now. I think they MOSTLY care what Obama is gonna do for THEM. If the illegals get amnesty oh well. As long as were covered too then it's O.K. I guess.
    I think until now, most blacks have been pretty disengaged from the political process. Their voting record certainly bares that out. My hope is that the Obama candidacy will mobilize them. And that they will jump aboard the anti-illegal immigration bandwagon with the rest of us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast