Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: SHOCKING Muslim Demographics

I had not seen this video before and I have not dug in on the source yet.

Muslim Demographics
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And we are taking care of the world to fight against our Country in 2050.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, as you pointed out on Sunday's "Last American Standing" show, if we do not populate, we will be taken over by illegal aliens and their families, and enemies against us.

Tom Tancredo sees Muslim extremism as an equally great threat to the United States. They want to get rid of us, the infidels, and many want Sharia law, incompatible with our Constitution, our law, or our culture. We have cities dominated with large Muslim factions, and we are kept on the outside, so any dangers are not always known. Look to Britain, check out videos on YouTube about what is happening now, and see how Imams are trying to institute Sharia law. Read about Sharia Law.

Extremists are recruiting in schools, in prisons, and elsewhere. We are growing enemies from within the United States who feel no allegiance or bond with the people, the culture, or our way of governing.

Galatians 6:9
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

ELE

The joys of Immigration legal and otherwise.

OMG !

ELE

If the Illegals don't destroy us the illegals will..........

I have to admit that I have entertained the notion that Obama is a Muslim and that is one of the motivators in his allowing illegals to legally invade us and devastate us financially and culturally via Amnesty .

Obama knows that the illegals will ultimately destroy America and perhaps that is his ulitimate goal.

Wouldn't that be the ultimate scam?

When I saw that fertility rate of over 8 children per female in the muslim community my jaw about hit the floor.

Can anyone confirm if that is accurate?

W

HOLY CRAP!

And just think, Inland Empire Cops traded my kids futures ( I have none, nor ever will thanks to "Tough Laws" ) for Islamic kids futures. Thank God we got a new Sheriff and Police Chief in San Bernardino. Hopefully things will get better for future generations.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

It is only theory, you can't know that will be in near future.Maybe until 2025 we will have the largest wars which will destroy most countries.So don't worry