Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Shootout in Tijuana, Mexicoâ€

NO this isn't Fallujah Irak, this is Tijuana Mexico! The country where Jorge Bush wants to form a North American Union with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiX1vtnZ ... chdog.com/

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080119/ap_ ... violence_5

Associated Press

TIJUANA, Mexico - Rosalba Padilla thought the first shots were nothing but construction in her quiet, upper-class Tijuana neighborhood. It wasn’t until she looked out her window and saw a sea of police that she realized the noise was gunfire.

Down the street, at the Preschool of Happiness, director Gloria Rico activated the school’s alarm, prompting police to rush into the building, their guns drawn. Rico said the children were terrified by the chaos.

“Some were crying, one vomited and another wet his pants,â€

Coming to a town near you!

I was just reading that the Tijuana area may have 100,000 meth addicts. This is a problem that started in the US and has spread southward. So now even Mexicans who didn't have anything to do with the problem are caught in the middle of gang violence between groups that are fighting to control the meth trade. This is just getting worse and worse.

I think Mexico will have to ban the importation of the raw ingredients, if indeed they actually can. They apparently are shipped in from Asia, Don't know how current that info is, but I did see a special report about two years ago.

Well, with everything going on, I guess the vacation to Los Cabos is permanently on hold....
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)