Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: SPLC slanders FAIR

The SPLC is out of control. Anyone who supports enforcement is anti-immigrant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-3QOylZgrU

I'm sorry,but this is worse than watch the presidential debate in spanish, it makes me sick.

I wasn't able to watch it, but didn't Dobbs have some choice words for the SPLC today too?

Someone else here characterized the situation perfectly in a post several weeks ago. They said something to the effect ...'The SPLC has since long ago outlived their utility and is desperately searching for relevance'.
    I thought that summarized things very well. It's too bad they are intent upon defaming and ruining the lives of people that have broken no laws and just happen to disagree with them in the long, slow, downward slide.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think personal attacks are low and are in poor taste but Potok is so unattractive I couldn't watch it. I'm going to have nightmares about those lips.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That guy needs a shave. A professional he is not. He talks and looks like a con artist.