Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Video:State Rep. Receives Death Threat Over Immigration

State Rep. Receives Death Threat Over Immigration Proposal
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMoeElxN ... re=related

Was this posted? I sure didn't hear anything!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Man charged with sending e-mail threats to Stuart legislator after Arizona rampage

10:01 p.m. EST, February 1, 2011
    STUART —
    A Massachusetts man has been charged with sending a threatening e-mail to state Rep. William Snyder an hour after the mass fatal shooting in Arizona that involved Democratic Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords.

The message implied that harm would come to the Stuart Republican or his family members if he didn't drop his immigration effort, which mirrors a controversial bill approved last year in Arizona.

The Martin County Sheriff's Office reported Tuesday that Manuel E. Pintado, 47, of Northampton, Mass., used a public access wireless connection at a Starbucks a few blocks from his home.

Pintado, a self-described "political activist," admitted sending the threatening e-mail but said that he meant no physical harm to Rep. Snyder, "but added he was glad the e-mail made him nervous," the Sheriff's Office report noted.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/electi ... 3332.story
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I see the message on that one sign reads "no human being is illegal"

I guess we need to bring back our troops and border patrol agents from spots overseas where they train others on border control and enforcement. That would save us the MILLIONS of dollars this nation pays for that. After all there are no illegal trespassers.

And the police should not have to go to their homes if they call law enforcement during home invasions too. After al they are just looking for a better life, by stealing someone elses.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

So now they have gained enough nerves to threaten our Law makers? Hmm...
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself: