Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: This is what they call assimilation and love of U.S.A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX-XBvD83qA

If they love Mexi-hole so much, then gee, why the heck don't they friggin' live there? These punks make me sick, I would kick all their invading arses back across the border, along with their lawbreaking illegal parents.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

JAK
    They leave thier country and come here and act like they did when they lived in their country...in every sense. Why don't they go home... I forgot...they might lose these free tax dollars that are being robbed from Americans!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's nonsensical in a way. If these kids love Mexico so much why not go home? I can understand people being proud of their culture but this in-our-face demonstration doesn't help their cause at all. This country gives them freedom of speech, benefits, etc and yet you would think Mexico did the same by their behavior. Maybe it's just an excuse to get out of class.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Gee you don't see them going to Mexico if they love it so much, no instead they are marching in our streets of america demanding amnesty. Are these people stupid or what?
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Today at work as I was getting out of my car in the parking lot I saw a car go past me flying a Mexican flag. I waited till the driver caught up at the building and asked him why isn't he also flying the American flag and if he likes Mexico so much why is he here? This issue has made me so angry that I had the nerve to do this. And I am a shy person. But it makes me sick to see this takeover. And when our reporters on tv cover these marches they act so sympathetic to their cause. They aren't coming out and asking point blank "What do you think gives you the rights to demand anything in this country when it's not even yours and just the fact that you're here is against our law???"

Good for you katy.
    While driving today on the freeway, I saw a small sign attached to an overpass that said 'Open Borders.' If I didn't have to be somewhere at a certain time I would have swung back to take the thing down. But, think about it! Open borders???? Do these people realize what they're saying? Say tomorrow the borders were suddenly open there would hardly be anyone left down south. Ridiculous!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn