Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Excerpt from W's interview:

"This isn't the real issue, what's in this bill.

The real issue is: Why isn't George Bush enforcing our existing immigration law in violation of his oath of office and the will of the American public.

This goes to the heart of our form of governance. If we cannot have our existing immigration laws enforced, we no longer live in a functioning republic for which our flag stands and we have no immigration enforcement credibility...meaning we will not be able to stop the next 20 million illegal aliens from crashing down on this country immediately"

No one else in the media is saying this in such an understandable fashion. They are all focused on what is wrong with the bill. This cuts right to the heart of the matter!!! The bill is nonsense and Congress and the President have been allowed to bypass the substance of the issue. NO MORE!!!

Duh
    A+++++ William. Way to go!

Duh
    Duh

Well said and where the American public is headed in their thoughts about this issue.

Gave it a high rating and made a comment to invite people over here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

way to go...

I just got off phone with senate.. GOT THRU NO PROBLEM.. They say it has calmed down - but during VOTE for cloture.. it was insane..

I'm glad it was insane!

Great speech, William!

However, when I went to the MSNBC website just now and searched for William Gheen, there was nothing to be found. Ditto ALIPAC. I thought MSNBC wanted to become the new FOX.

Trivia--the word sinister comes from the Latin sinister which means "left leaning, or unlucky." I apologize if this has (likely) already been cited; I am newish here. But I have been e-mailing right and left, so to speak.

Thanks, chief.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, just watched the video of your MSNBC interview yesterday . . .YOU ROCK!! Very well spoken and you made so much sense!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

FANTASTIC!!!

That was MUGGIN' AWESOME!!! It is really cool to stand with a leader like you, William! I emailed this to all my family and friends to introduce you to them and invite them to join the fight!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

WOW!!

AT LEAST WE HAVE ONE GREAT PRESIDENT!!

Great job. Clear, concise points hammered home in a short amount of time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast