Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Young (14 yrs old)Reconquista Anti-American Hate

The Young Reconquista, I could not hardly believe this, even the kids have absolutely NO LOYALTY to America, even when they are born here! This kid says he's illegal. This boy, 14 years old, tells how he truly feels:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UidZjiEzYY

Banned
    Wow! Just WOW!

Arrogant
    Ignorant
    Little twit..............wasn't he?!

Neils
    10:34 am
    04/08/2007

Banned
    What ever that kid has no Idea. and where did this statment "this is thier land" come from

But if the illegal children are taught those types of things,
    America is in for a big problem at protests this summer.
    I say big problems, because he uses words that the moderators wont let me type. (The R word.)
    I guess now they can see.
    Unless that was a paid staged interview, America has its handfull this summer, and before the next rigged election.

Criminal is criminal, illegal is illegal. Communism it is both.

JAK
    Well, as someone once put it here on Alipac...send them home.
    NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND!

OUR children and grandchildren DON'T DESERVE what this government , big business and illegal aliens are pushing on the American People!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    What ever that kid has no Idea. and where did this statment "this is thier land" come from
    Partially from the Aztlan myth. That the American southwest was a part of the ancient Aztec empire, that they left to one day return. And partially from the fact that the American SW was part of Mexico before we won it from them in 1848......What this kid doesn't know is that it was populated by a few thousand Spanish ranchers and missionaries. In California, it never reached north of San Francisco and never east of the coastal regions. It was poor, unorganized, and hardly under the political authority of mexico City.

What is amazing is that they want to take it back and make it Mexico. They come for the economy that Americans built, yet they want to turn around and make this land exactly what they fled--then they'll wan to leave it anyway. The interviewer mentioned this to the kid.....The kid didn't seem to have a coherent answer. These illegals are so ignorant, arrogant, and hypocritical that they don't strengthen their argument by challenging it......I think that is an American trait that they just can not understand.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Brainwashing at it's finest!

If he loves Mexico so much, then let him return to his beloved country, and start his Red Revolution there.

And the bleeding hearts would have my America loving child sitting next to this monster in school. Not in MY lifetime.

Can someone tell me

If ILLEGALS LOVE Mexicao SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Much why do they live here???

Let them FLY their F ----- FLag over there

It makes my stomach turn
    Proud to be an AMERICAN