Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Put 10,000 soldiers on our borders. How about our military bases along the borders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Couple that with this, then you tell me what's going on:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-147953.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

New Videos

New videos have been posted

http://www.borderinvasionpics.com

They just keep coming.

You can't tell me that we don't have the technology to detect this kind of movement at our borders. A whole column of military soldiers could have easily walked in and set up while waiting on more. If our border security is this bad, we are wide open for terrorist attacks. This makes me very angry.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Unblievable that these people can just cross at will...and if they can, so can terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    You can't tell me that we don't have the technology to detect this kind of movement at our borders. A whole column of military soldiers could have easily walked in and set up while waiting on more. If our border security is this bad, we are wide open for terrorist attacks. This makes me very angry.
    The Border Patrol CAN and DOES detect it. They have thousands of sensors along the border, as well as cameras in a lot of places. They just don't have the personel to go out there and try to catch them.

There are vast open areas on the border with little vehicle access, and if you have ever tried to catch sombody on foot (in strange terrain) in the dark when they have an hour head start - you know it is impossible. Besides, BP policy keeps the agents out of a lot of areas after dark for safety reasons.

The 18 foot pedestrian fencing is the answer (along with enough agents and the proper upper management attitude). Where it has been installed it works fantastic but it is just in short spans. The aliens are just going around the ends of it into more remote areas.

If just a few cameras can record this much activity, imagine how many are really coming every day and night.

Quote Originally Posted by deadzone
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    The Border Patrol CAN and DOES detect it. They have thousands of sensors along the border, as well as cameras in a lot of places. They just don't have the personel to go out there and try to catch them.

There are vast open areas on the border with little vehicle access, and if you have ever tried to catch sombody on foot (in strange terrain) in the dark when they have an hour head start - you know it is impossible. Besides, BP policy keeps the agents out of a lot of areas after dark for safety reasons.

The 18 foot pedestrian fencing is the answer (along with enough agents and the proper upper management attitude). Where it has been installed it works fantastic but it is just in short spans. The aliens are just going around the ends of it into more remote areas.

If just a few cameras can record this much activity, imagine how many are really coming every day and night.
    Excellent post dz, you obviously have a great deal of knowledge about life on the border.
    I called in a group of ten crossing my property one weekend, two agents came out but the group had seen me and split up running into the brush while three stayed were they were, the agents went after the runners leaving me to watch those who stayed and still two managed to outrun them. But what do you do? They have their hands full with those they caught. It's not a game of tag where you have to go sit down after they catch you. There are no rules in this game except to be safe.
    Rodney Dangerfield has nothing compared to the Border Patrol when it comes to getting no respect.

"There are no rules in this game except to be safe."

This is true. They used to obey commands and entire groups could be captured intact - no more. Unless they are hurting so badly that they're ready to give up - they always run now.

No matter how many are in the group, one agent usually catches one or two only. The rest are gone.

Reports of apprehensions being down, in actuallity, are reports of capture rates being down. It may be as low as be one out of ten now. Nobody is going to convince me that fewer people are trying.

Are you in Az, TX, or Ca?

Put our Military Base on the Borders. Have you tried to get on a base? It is tough and they check your vehicle out. So let's have fencing layer first, second Border Patrol layer, and third the Military Bases. Isn't our interior work it?

The interior has to have ICE, E-Verify, 287 g Program, no college for undocumented illegals national, and fix the anchor baby law with the 14th Amendment. Quit being lazy governments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12